Developer / Community Manager | Looking For New Community!

I have DM’ed you on discord.

Still looking for a community hmu

Hello I have a new community starting up and looking for a developer to help me with thing.

Please add me on discord @ Martinez#1962

So after a few months of working on a custom project i left the server i was working with so here i am again looking for a new home.

So its 2019 now and im looking for a project to start on as a full time developer

Going to message you on discord!

Still in the search to find the community that fits me

Still looking around trying to find something serious

Still looking for the right people not some server thats just going to die in a week

Bump! Still looking for the right group

As the owner of aura roleplay. I am looking for a graphic designer and a developer that can help with the database and else. Our developer spot is taken but you may help him with web and database. I’ll message you in discord.

Drama comments from this topic have been removed, and the one who caused this has been suspended.

Super Bad, trash, honestly dumb. Dont choose this dumbass

id love to have a developer need 1 for my server im new but id give u head dev poa

Hello everybody im looking for a new community if you want to see my work please feel free to add me on discord Tyler Moose#6227

I am currently looking for a Community Manager. I will contact you on Discord later, until then if you wish to join us and take a look at our server.

** Disclaimer**
Our community is not started yet! We will launch next week. We are looking to establish our management team before the official launch!

Hope to see you with us soon!

Oliver

could u PM me on Squires100#0053

Hey, Friend me my discord is Jack Y.#0001

Only one server-bazaar topic allowed