Fivem Full stack Developer Available for hire [FIVEM] [ESX] [QB] [STADALONE]

Are you looking to create a custom multiplayer gaming experience for your community? Look no further! With years of experience in FiveM and RedM server configuration, I offer professional services to bring your vision to life.

My services include:

1. Server Setup and Configuration: I will set up and configure your FiveM or RedM server from scratch, ensuring optimal performance and stability.
  2. **Custom Scripting and Development:**Need custom features or gameplay mechanics? I will develop bespoke scripts tailored to your specific requirements.
  3. Map Design and Creation: Whether you need a brand-new map or modifications to an existing one, I will design and create immersive environments for your players to explore.
  4. Performance Optimization: I will optimize your server for maximum performance, minimizing lag and ensuring a smooth gaming experience for all players.
  5. Security Enhancements: Protect your server and player data with advanced security measures, including DDoS protection, encryption, and server hardening.
  6. Plugin Integration: From Discord integration to economy systems and beyond, I will integrate plugins and third-party services to enhance your server’s functionality.
  7. Regular Updates and Maintenance: I offer ongoing support, updates, and maintenance to keep your server running smoothly and up-to-date with the latest features and improvements.

Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to upgrade your existing server, I’m here to help. Let’s work together to create the ultimate gaming experience for your community!

Contact me today to discuss your project requirements and get started. Your players deserve the best, and I’m here to deliver it.

Let’s make your FiveM or RedM server stand out from the crowd!

4 Likes

Hello we’re in the midst of creating a server they said you can help, i sent a message on discord reach out to me when you’re free

1 Like

Hi can u say me privat

2 Likes

i’m always active sorry for taking long to respond ma’am

Haha No i was so confused not until you helped out Thank you

1 Like

easylife5665 on discord

Bring up my post!

discord?

You got a discord?

Vouch, He done installed everything i wanted and good on giving advice 10/10

1 Like

bring up my post!

Bring up my post

We’re now available for hire

Are you available for work?

Hello i need a business based server, It will have the business name/ description / owner name / if its closed or open (closed players can’t buy from the store) and if its not open for certain amount of days it will go up for sale.

Businesses will be created By admins only running /business create I dont need them to be jobs … just a player owned business and he can add his friends to access the supply and open the business to prevent it from going up for sale. Can you do this?

Thank you for reaching out! I can definitely help you create a business-based FiveM server with the features you’ve described. If you’re interested in proceeding, please provide more details about your requirements and any specific preferences you have for the type of framework like esx, qbcore
pm me on discord easylife5665

Nice work you’re doing on being my dev man👍 10/10 Highly recommend

Bring up my post!

Hello,

I recently just bought a server and want to get it set up. What do you charge typically? I am looking to set it up as a survival hunting server.

I’m in your dm bro