[Dev Tool] FiveM - Interior proxy creator

Hello everyone. After using the proxies meta file created by either this tool or by manually typing every custom interior in my server , all players are visible to eachother BUT some of them (not everyone) fall inside the map when entering said interiors. This bug is happening after i ran the meta file.
Has anyone encountered such a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Same here.

i use more that 10mlos in one file only

how can got thats value 2000 ? is for all interior on server or just 1file ?

Jep, but you edited the manifest.ymf, right?

no just need to rename all manifest

Hi
Thank you for that script
I just have question that If I wanna do it myself I should put all the ymap in interiorproxy.meta or just ones that have in it
and how should I find the correct value in interiorproxy.meta ,your script put value 2000 is it different for maps
Thank you so much

Hi, i follow all the instructions but when i go near the map i got crash, anyone know how i can fix it please? In this interior with other player randomly got invisible without this metafile

1 Like

instala los Impl deberia de solucionartelo

1 Like

thanks for the work

Do I load the complete MLO or only certain files into the folder?
If I drag the files into the input folder and then click start.cmd, nothing happens

hello i have a problem i only can use 6 mlo´s with his own interiorproxy. If i add more maps i got a perrmisons error in fiveM. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot

1 Like

yeah happened to me too, idk how to fix it

hi i got this problem
g
any guide?

patreaon???

Hello,

can you help me please?

is that so correct? If i loading it stuck at 98% “Preloading Collision”
I use Server Artifacts 5592
ESX Legacy

still waiting

It already happened, then got removed because weird shit was happening I believe.

BULLSHIT
my new Bank MLO
pacific extended MLO for Rainmad heist script

after made a interiorproxies.meta

so … its only remove important items of ur MLO

Same problem