[Dev-Resource] Mythic Hospital (Body Part Damage & Healing)

Just trigger the function ResetAll(), when the medkit is used.

did u get any fix ?

add this line on clint side script it will help u :slight_smile:
if - this line

is this the latest version of mythic?

im using standalone how do i add pricing, every time i check in its free i want player paying for check in

Add billing to the billing file in server

There is no instruction how do i do that? @Alzar

Because my resource doesn’t do billing, go to whatever framework or resource you’re using for billing to see how to deduct money

I tried to add this but its not working

@mythic_hospital/server/hospital/hospital/events.lua:66: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘xPlayer’)

I jump out from a car, and i did not take any bleedings or something like that, i use standalone version btw.

thanks you. Truely appreciate it! Was hoping @Nowimps8 would have updated but no luck :frowning:

Someone got an ESX version working good? Also with functionally billing etc

when the hidden hospital revives players the death screen from esx ambulancejob still stays up

I still get hurt, i check-in and still injuring all time? I try to use script that you show but not working. Please help

Hello.
I have a smaller problem with your resource. Just installed the dependencies and your script from the github repo. Turned on debug mode also to check if everything work alright. The problem is that even if you get multiple injuries it will only show the first injury that you got with the 1st severity. So if I were shot at my spine it will be only irritated and have minor bleeding.
Looking forward for your answer.

For some reason you are not concatting the injuries together, also exports[‘mythic_notify’]:PersistentAlert(‘start’, limbNotifId, ‘inform’, limbDamageMsg, { [‘background-color’] = ‘#760036’ }) doesn’t seem to update the text. (Actually doing PersistentAlert with start with any notification ID doesn’t seem to update the content.)
I am running the freshest mythic_notify.

Someone that can help me out? i have mythic_progbar installed btw

Current ESX version doesn’t work, anyone got an updated one? Thanks <3

how to install this with prograss bar and notifiy

Tried adding more beds, no matter what i set the “h” to in events.lua #localbeds, players always spawn at “h = 0”. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

1 Like