[Dev-Resource] Mythic Hospital (Body Part Damage & Healing)

I want to remove BLACKOUT Thing how can i do this ?

did you find the solution of letting the dead person to check in ?

Welp, 2 weeks with nothing about any major issue so 2.0 is now in main repo.

This only effects stand-alone, as per usual.

Changes:
Fixes :

• Fixed Fadeout & Blackout Timers Being 1 Off
  • Fixed occassional damage not happening as it occured in the 1 second that the main damage thread was waiting
  • Fixed being able to die while checking in or in the hospital bed
  • Fixed any bleeding effects from occuring while checking in or in hospital bed
  • Fixed an issue where if you died you could end up respawning with limb damage from whatever you died to
  • Fixed Movement Rate Not Working

Additions :

• Added debug mode which adds status printing to screen and will display alerts when a damage event occurs
  • Added many more config options allowing you to further edit behaviors
  • Added hidden revive location
  • Added blips for hospital & hidden revive point

Changes :

• Restructured resource to be less awful.
  • Converted Hospital Check In Progress To ProgressWithStartEvent To Prevent Bleeding Effects From Occuring
  • Change classes that various weapons are considered
  • Added RNG chance to apply limb damage & effects during injuries to try to reduce how often you end up getting injured so you’re not in the hospital 99% of your time

I have a doubt, in the hospital sql comes mekidit, bandages and etc. all to heal, but how can I put that so that the user can buy it or that the ems can sell it? The only way is to use the admin / giveitem id name command, is there no other way to generate it in order to acquire it?

you can add the items to your shops if you want to sell them to players. I am not sure which shop script you use but you are able to add those items in.

Can you make one edit for this? When you have been shot on legs, you should fall down.

@Nowimps8 When we can have the version 2.0 on ESX?

is there any way to stop BLACK OUT ??

Not through config, go remove the code for it.

How can we add more check in locations? I want to add check in for sandy and paleto hospitals.

is there anyway to prevent being kicked by Antilynx due to Godmode when a player is being hospitalized?

Can help me fix this issue?

I have converted it to the latest MythicNotify update, But somehow this error still persist?

EDIT: It keeps spamming.

Vathalla I’m having the exact same issue. But I’m also finding that it doesn’t heal or remove the injuries after going onto the bed. I also cannot get off the bed.

Anyone found a way, to implement it to vRP? With the bandages and so on works :slight_smile:

Woops, try pulling newest notify and try again. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep its possible.

Currently when i use the counter to enter the bed. i teleport to the bed but do not heal or anything. is this intentional? i continue to lose health. I also cannot get off the bed due to not being healed and causes the camera to be locked in that position. any tips?

any help

with the new esx update
i also update mythic_notify

Best ER base to build off of.
Added NPC to bring you to your bed, Your char will auto walk to the bed and auto walk back out to the lobby once your treatment is done.

Also working on LSMC as well to get that one all in. This one is still a WIP but its not to bad right now. Few more edits to times and it will be good.

1 Like