[Dev} Model] 2019 ram

file has been removed, due to consenversy over the creator KRAZZY. i will upload, a unmarked car today.

1 Like

pictures or video?

some prints or video would be plausible. so far only just words

bob esponja dancaodo

Ok, so if you are going to say you have fixed it please actually have fixed it. You have probably made it worse. All you have done is move some collisions around. There is still a lot of holes in the vehicle and you can see where you have used the polly optimise tool. You didn’t polly crunch it you optimized the pollys. If you had crunched it it would be smooth. For a developer to use this they would have to basically re-do most of the vehicle. There is also un LOd’ed things like the interior and exhaust that should be loded. There is no attention to detail. You are nearly as bad as Krazzy, and that’s saying something. The little things like the mirrors working and putting the handle dummys where they are supposed to be. And no collisions for the doors. I get they people have to start somewhere but this is just embarrassing. Take this down and pay attention to details instead of trying to rush out a model.

2 Likes

Before talking, please convert you Nissan to quads, the truck will be updated eventually FSM developers are converting a good ram. Krazzy has caused me a lot of stress, so I released it to show him how bad his car is. All do respect I am working on your Nissan as non els for a unmarked car I will also release it as a cov car.

If you are going to show someone how bad the model is. Tell them, don’t get peoples hope’s up.

1 Like

I’ll fix it if my team will cooperate with me, to their knowledge it’s easier to convert a brand new one instead of fixing his, by chance do you know how to poly crunch ytf files? And yes the truck will be fixed properly, the reason why I said the collisions were fixed because the truck had Audi collisions and had a buffalo attached to every part of the truck

Please add some screenshots

but are they required? if they arent required i do not need to add screens.

Yes

Why not add screenshots, the model actually look garbo?

Unfortunately I am unable to st this time as I’m out buying more trucks

How are u unable to add some simple screen shots, u just have to open zModeler take some screenshots and put them in the post lmao

Your being a ass if you dont add a screenshot or more. Because people wanna see what it is before they download it.

1 Like

Yawns, you can do it I’m going back to bed, yawns again

Yawns, I’ll do it next week ,yawns again

Unlisted until screenshots have been added