Desync on latest artifacts (around 2766)

Hi,

I’m having kinda often desync with players after their spawn, making some invisible/unable to hear each other (mumble voip).

Everything’s up to date, we are using latest ExM, but nothing heavy and nothing related to instances or anything like that.

This is what I have for repro, 2nd joined player was unable to hear/see the first one. After 1st reconnected, it was ok.

I have this desync bug. This might be useful repro. When I joined as a second player on the server, I was unable to see or hear the first guy. Does it have anything to do with [2] [1] ?

INFO: User [2] zetoniu authenticated - [1] [2] zetoniu@“IP”:61115:61115
INFO: User [1] MoravianLion authenticated - [2] [1] MoravianLion@“IP”:62165:62165
Connecting: zetoniu
INFO: User [3] zetoniu authenticated - [1] [3] zetoniu@“IP”:61279:61279

ExM devs told me it has nothing to do with them. Can anyone advise what this might be?

Thank you

I’d start by removing this user’s IP.

1 Like

That’s a bit lacking :confused:

Did these players by chance connect after using ‘Disconnect’?

No, it was a fresh server start each time. I will put here more info, if I will discover something more tangible.

Also, I noticed there’s bit more traffic desync that I remember. Nothing horrible, but time to time I see something like group od peds standing in the middle of the street or 3 same helicopters flying into each other and crashing.

I can echo what hes saying. I am unable to user 2766. Same issues. I’ve been on 2540 or 2525 cant recall right now.

Still not a repro, and it works fine for many.