No longer looking

Looking to put my documents and assets to use. Wouldn’t work out @Sheriff_Bacon

For that, at this point if you haven’t found something for 3 years, I would just take what you could get or make your own server at this point. For any community other than your own you will have to take compromises and not get everything you would want. Not saying this just for our community but for any. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for after all this time.

When I’ve spent 400+ dollars and 24+ hours on documents, lll compromise slightly, but not a lot. And I can’t afford making my own server, way too much money a month

bump!

bump!

Bump!

Bump! To update some info. I have vehicles, EUP, and liveries for SASP and SAFR. Documents for both aswell.

Bump! Still looking. Mostly wanting to do SASP currently

I have been banned and my time is over at 30/05/2022 18:47:44 how come i am still banned when this time is over?

Bump! Looking to do FD!

Bump! Looking to do LEO or FD!

Bumpy bump! Can do LEO, FD, and DOT!!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

are you still looking?

if so i have a few spots open that need to be filled FD chief

Project Los Santos is a upcoming Whitelisted LEO & Fire roleplay server. We are currently preparing to start our patrols.

We are looking for experienced LSPD & Fire High command members to help run the departments as smooth a possible. We have dozens of paid & custom assets and high quality EUP packages installed.

We are also offering direct entry to civilians and experienced leo & fire personnel!

If you’re interested, please contact Dankus#1595 on discord or feel free to join our discord server and message through there! Project Los Santos

All the best,
Frank M. | PLSRP Board Of Directors

Still looking!

is DHSRP Dead?