Deleted

Tensions are rising in Los Santos, you think you have what it takes?

Looks like someone has a green thumb

BZG flexing their newest cars and mechanic shop. I wonder what they have cooking in the kitchen.

Hitch a ride with the Lost MC’s president, Buzz (or Bug as many call him)

Lost MC is looking for new Pospects, if riding a harley chopper or cruiser sounds like your passion. You may want to check then out!

The BZG’s are rising in numbers and wealth, they are definitely turning into a gnarly group to go up against, Think you have what it takes to take them on? Come check us out!

Department of Corrections showing off some of their semi-new equipment! I wonder how it’ll work in the field.

Racoonman is Back and Better than ever baby! At a perfect time too, Racooman is definitely stirring the pot with some of the big faces around Los Santos, might wanna be careful, you might be his next target.

yea this probably hurt

eyebrows… where are they?

The Sasquatch has made his way down to Los Santos. He’s got some tricks up his sleeve, you may wanna keep your eyes peeled for him!

After a very eventful night, everyone ends up in Pillbox.

Elfie Alpha, Winds up outside of Auto Exotic. I wonder what hes got in store for us this time!

Come check it out!

Grandpa Elmer just picked up his first part time job! It probably won’t last long.

Heavy police presence in Mirror Park… I wonder what’s going on…

I hope that guy had insurance

PDM just got their new shipments of 1970 Barracudas, Go pick up yours today!

Resident Fellar is in danger and is in need of help!

Last seen near the Vinewood Movie Studio.

15,000$ Cash reward to whoever brings him back safe and sound!

Dynasty 8 are in town! Had your eyes on a house for a while? A Vinewood hills mansion? A sandy shores caravan…?

Nows your time to get a property appraised and furnish it in your own style!

Never a bad time when your hanging out with your friends.

1 Like