Crown Roleplay | A British vMenu Server | Looking for Staff Director, MET Officers, LAS Director, LAS members, Staff members

Who are we?
Welcome to Crown Roleplay, we are a British based vMenu server with a dedicated development team and a friendly player base. We respond to our players needs and try to make them have the most authentic, reliable, and most importantly, enjoyable British roleplay. With the Metropolitan Police, London Ambulance Service, and London Fire Brigade, we can ensure when you call, we answer.

What sets us apart?
Well, I have looked myself and there is not many British servers that, first off, have vMenu, and secondly, have opportunities for all. We aim to include everyone in our server by having a relaxed experience that is also realistic, we have opportunities for people to create gangs, set up businesses, and explore our world. We don’t just have a British map and call ourselves British, our founder, staff team, and development team are all from Britain, we all know what it is like to live here and so we can make the experience real.

Our Departments
Met Police:
Our police force, the Metropolitan Police is London’s protection force. With sib-divisions such as ERPT, RTPC, SCO19, NPAS, they have something for everyone.

London Ambulance Service:
LAS work to ensure everyone gets free and effective healthcare wherever they may be. With a range of vehicles they will always get you.

London Fire Brigade:
The London Fire Brigade are experts at what they do, from fires, RTC’s, and cats stuck in trees, LFB will be there.

Why us?
Well, have I not already sold you? If not, just come for a visit, hear us out and experience us, if you don’t like it then that’s fine, but you might as well give us a shot, right?

Hiring:

• Experienced Staff Director
  • LAS Director
  • Staff members
  • MET and LAS members

Come and join us at: Crown Roleplay | Pre-Release

We can’t wait to see you!

Bump!

Love to have you as high command in BCSO add me on discord for more info Mike Loner#3684 or join our discord and check it out at Highview Roleplay

bump!

If you’re based in the UK, my community is a Canadian-based community.

We’re looking for somebody to run the Blaine County Sheriff’s Service, but would also have other Chain of Command positions open in other departments if that’s not your thing.

Give me a shout if you’re interested, no pressure.

Regards,
AB
A. Burnswood#5433

Very interested, Moonlight RolePlay

bump!

bump.

bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump1

bump
!