---delete---- this ---- post

This post needs to be deleted please

it is no longer required

2 Likes

Anymore pictures?
Also this is your first time posting a MLO here? With A Price Similar To The Breze Mrpd?

Your Model Your Price Though :slight_smile:

But You Must Understand That Creators With Years Of Experience Charge A Similar Price For Something Fully Complete & Very HQ Gabz Breze Ultrunz Etc

Aside from that though its nice to see some unique works being made

Stop complaining about the price. @Origin_Life; Whatever the creator sets it to be it shall be. If you disagree then move on from it. OMEGALUL

I wasnt but ok and i dont disagree either @Splike dont make assumptions because it makes an ass out of us both :wink:

Gabz is lucky to have thousands of people that will buy his releases straight away. Hence he can sell at a lower price in quantity. I also have no problem admitting Gabz is way more skilled than myself

The pictures you have are nice. But it doesn’t really say here lemme pay $70 usd for an outside retexture, a from what I assume to be a front desk and then an intake desk?

2 Likes

This was my point exactly but somebody put 50p in Esplike and he got all defensive lmao kids

Spot on what i meant should be a better portfolio for something your selling for £60 not everyone is gonna want to join a test server some prefer the simplicity of viewing screenshots

True but gabz doesnt sell low because he has loads of customers . …

He would much rather get 20-30 Sales At 39.99 (Using mrpd as example) then say half that at your price for example not every community has tonnes of money to just throw at assets

And hes not lucky he worked hard with his team to get where he is now luck is not involved effort is

And to also add on to his point, becoming successful isn’t an overnight thing, you cant expect to list something for so much to have people buy it so you can make money. Higher price over a long period of time isn’t always the move. You can really afford to sell it short for your first few resources, Build a name then bump it up without being unreasonable about it. Include quality with the build, quality with the post and people will sure follow. Now that being said, like you said he may be better at making Mlos then you but don’t list something for 70 usd or 50 gbp if you don’t have the skill. (Once again I don’t know because I can only see what you have posted so far)

1 Like

Hey spooner. How are we doing? I have seen your server and just wondering if you will be selling the custom roads and MacDonald at legion?

I was gonna buy but when i saw the price it made me change my mind. It’s a good interior but it’s not exactly worth 60$, not exactly saying it’s a bad interior which it definitely is not! It’s just like cmon man, please be more reasonable with you’re prices and maybe cut the price down to 20-30$ because that would be reasonable. And in the future make sure to add more screenshots or to make a video showcasing the interior other than that have a great day and i hope you will take this comment into consideration for the future!

How is that a retexture dude? That whole police station i have custom 3D modelled. It can only be a retexture if it existed to begin wtih

Fair enough, Tebex stick a fee on top which doesn’t help. But naturally i can’t sell as low as Gabz and Breze etc, i have nowhere near as many interested.

If you price you’re MLO’s at a lower price you are bound to have alot of customers, but yeah i understand

I stated an retextured outside and the only two things I can see inside.

for an OUTSIDE RETEXTURE, a from what I assume to be a front desk and then an intake desk?

Outside is a retexture obviously, as the building is a base game building. Everything within is modelled by me. But no, the police station has a total of 3 Cells , 2 Interview Rooms, 1 Staff Room, 1 Changing Room, 1 Evidence Room, 1 Reception Desk, 1 Reception Area. But i take all points onboard so i will have a think on the pricing.

Not going to lie spooner pal but it is extreme. I’d say between 20 to 30 quids worth.

How about a video so we can see more then the lobby and out side of the building please

Can I send you a message @Spooner ?