Delete this post please, staff

Hello there! My name is Aronas, but you can reffer to me as Touareg. I am a great RP’er and a great staff member! I have a lot of experience as a staff meber and looking on becoming one! I am looking for a smaller community so I could help. My discord is Touareg#0001 But when my Nitro expires I will do an Updated Post with my new tag. DM me for more information!

I have sent a DM. Atexx#5948

Hello!
We are a new Community with a bright future ahead. Anyone is free to join the server and RP as a Civilian. Those who Apply (see link below) can RP as Law Enforcement, San Andreas Fire Department, or Communications and Civilian. Those in Law Enforcement can choose between SAHP, BCSO, and LSPD and soon to be add LSCSO, SSPD, PBPD, and GSPD. Additionally, when you are accepted into a department, you get access to more vehicles and weapons.
We need to fill high positions, however, they are not being handed out. The sooner you apply and prove yourself as wanting to improve ACB Gaming, the faster you will rank up!

Website
Discord
Apply
MDT

Server IP: 158.69.176.173:30120
TS3: 158.69.176.173

Rules
Vehicle Structure

~ Community Director Michael J. | ACB-0001

Hello, I have just joined.

HI, We are looking for moderators and Admins!
Grand Life Role Play is a Menu Based server with added ESX Jobs such as Drugs Job, Truckers Job, Taxi Job, Mafia etc…!

We have almost 200 Cars and growing, each car has been through steam test to ensure a lag free experience.

Grand Life Role Play also has custom edits to the maps such as a New Police dept and Fire/EMS station in Sandy shores, we have a small mansion down the road and a “abandoned” Party yacht!, there is a small boat dock and a police checkpoint on East Joshua Rd.

We have the Facebook HQ in the city along with Shell garages, Burger King and custom billboards.

Want to do a race? NO PROBLEM! we have a custom build race track at Los Santos International Airport with some tight bends and long straights! all with barriers, cones and lighting.

Interested in Police? We have a strong force and looking to make it stronger! Apply in Discord and if you like you can be a Pub cop and drive our Highway Crown Vic with ELS/Luxart lighting.

And we also have the ability to pull AI to help your roleplay experience

BCSO is always looking for new people who want to join and help blaine county and surrounding areas

There is more than listed here such as bus stops and custom Park ranger cars… but why not hop in and take a look? you can contact my self, K.Kruse or Briscoe on the discord!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/SMfkX52

Hope to see you soon!

Here at Network of Reality, we’re looking for Administrators and Moderators. More info on our discord server :slight_smile:

• If you have any questions, feel free to add me on discord Network of Reality | Lime#1301 .
    Official Network of Reality Discord Server: https://discord.gg/4Pp4pRE
    Server IP: 92.42.45.240:32000
    Server Name: Network of Reality

Love to RolePlay in GTA 5 and have no communities to join? Modern Day RolePlay has 30 members on its main discord and has many departments as following: Los Santos Police Department San Andreas Highway Patrol San Andreas Department Of Health San Andreas Fire Department Blaine County Sheriffs Office Dont have a PC well we have a department for you: San Andreas Communications Dont know what it is join our discord today and have a friendly chat and possibly apply On Bahalf Of Our MDRP Team we would like to wish you all the best of luck and hope that you have a chance at getting in to your chosen department! BUT All departments have a user limit so hurry before that department if fully whitelisted! Best of luck https://discord.gg/QKe6rCD