Delete this post, I can't

RESOURCE NO LONGER WORKING/SUPPORTED (sorry)

4 Likes

Not bad however there are a few collusions regarding the map, make sure to check the collusions in code walker before deleting things, apart from that keep it up, my dude!

Kind Regards

Vik

2 Likes

Also, small airfields like this typically do actually have lights that can be turned on by transmitting on a certain frequency so incoming aircraft can remotely turn on the airfield lights as they are on final approach. Now a field like the one in Grapeseed typically would not, but Sandy would.

1 Like

Yeah true, I was just more thinking of Sandy itself, population of 50 or so, lol my bad

Yea I can def understand where you were coming from, but if you think about it, Sandy is more of a little regional airport as it serves all of Blaine County including Paleto Bay. Either way though, don’t take my comments about how it should have lights the wrong way in regards to your edits there, it’s nice to see Sandy Airfield getting a cleanup so keep up the good work :slight_smile:

So, the cols where the trailer used to be, are you having issues with that as well?

Not actually sure on that one, lol, do you think (because you are expierenced with YMAPS, and I’m just stasrting out,) you could help me a bit? If not thats fine

hey champ dont think this works

1 Like

I agree… Same thing… Nothing happens, tried clearing server cache, client cache… Nothing works…