Delete post

I’m back to FiveM and currently looking for a serious project!

Bump 2023-04-07

Bump. I’m still looking i’ve checked different servers however nothing that I’ve decided to take yet. I’m looking for that special server that i can put years into not a community that’s just a moneygrab :slight_smile:

Still seeking a new home and opportunity? :slight_smile:

Are you looking for a hands-on LEO experience in a city that supports quality rp and helps protect streamers’ communities? Look no further! As the Chief of Police for New Jet City, I’m calling on all groups and members (new and experienced) seeking that streamer friendly quality rp experience.

LSPD is also in the process of putting together a Tactical or Gang Unit and will need someone to oversee the operation as well as help establish it’s foothold in the city.

New Jet City RP is a WL serious rp city with plenty to offer whether you want to own a shop, fight crime, or build an empire… anything is possible in this City’s economy!

New Jet City RP is always active with a player average of 20-30 a night and even more during events that happen regularly! Car Shows, Fight Nights, Races, Treasure Hunts, and more!

Currently there are about 5 gangs, no MC’s, a fresh SASP Agency and a now short-handed LSPD being rebuilt as well as a small EMS Team.

! We comply with FiveM and Twitch TOS !

Currently Seeking:

• Law Enforcement ESPECIALLY (LSPD, Sheriff, FBI, etc.)
  • Legal Teams (Lawyers, DA, Judge, FBI, etc.)
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Fire Department Head
  • Gangs
  • Motorcycle Clubs (none here yet, be our first!)
  • Anyone looking for a respectful city that supports genuine rp!

New Jet City RP | Serious RP Discord
Open a Ticket or tell them Moonz sent you!

For any questions or info Comment below or add me on Discord (DeathMoonz#9310)

Signed,
Lou Moonz | Chief, LSPD | New Jet City RP

If you are still looking for a home, check out Burnt Rubber Underground RP. Still growing in population with a mostly US based player group. I’m not going to try and sell you with some flashy long ad, but would rather see you check us out for yourself. We are more geared towards custom cars, races, and fun, but do have heists and criminal activity. We do regular events and in-game money is easy to come by with us because we want to see everyone have fun. Connect with us on discord to see what we are about. discord.gg/74PRsSqVqP

Welcome to “ModernNightsRP” - Where your Imagination Comes to Life!

Looking for an exciting FiveM community that caters to your every need? Join Your Vision Roleplay today and unleash your creativity in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Here’s what we offer:

:lock: Whitelisted & 18+:
Enjoy a secure and mature environment exclusively for whitelisted members aged 18 and above.

:busts_in_silhouette: Community-Oriented:
Connect with like-minded individuals in our friendly and inclusive community. Collaborate, create friendships, and build memorable storylines together.

:tophat: Professional Staff:
Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing a seamless roleplaying experience, ensuring fairness, and handling any concerns professionally.

:city_dusk: Government-Run City Life:
Immerse yourself in a dynamic city where a realistic government system brings depth and authenticity to your roleplaying adventures.

:moneybag: The Best Economy System:
Experience an economy that mirrors real-life, where jobs, businesses, and transactions contribute to a thriving and immersive world.

:performing_arts: Semi Realistic RP with Fun:
Strike the perfect balance between Semi Realistic roleplaying and an enjoyable experience, allowing you to fully immerse yourself while having fun.

:gun: Gangs:
Join or create your own gang, engaging in thrilling criminal activities, forging alliances, and leaving your mark on the city’s underworld.

:man_police_officer: Police Officers:
Enlist in our law enforcement department as SALEA and uphold justice with realistic and immersive police roleplaying experiences.

:fire_engine: SAMR:
Serve the community as a dedicated EMS professional, responding to emergencies, saving lives, and ensuring public safety.

:office: Government Officials:
Play a pivotal role in the city’s governance. Run for office, participate in elections, and shape the city’s political landscape.

:office: Judges & Lawyers:
Play a pivotal role in the city’s Court System. Take the bar exam as a lawyer and help keep people out of jail and help fight different things or Become a Judge and help the city stay Safer every day. By creating Search warrants for the SALEA.

:office: Business Owners:
Build your empire as a business owner, managing and growing your own establishments, and contributing to the city’s economy.

Join “ModernNightsRoleplay” today and discover a world where your imagination has no limits. Connect with our friendly members, explore endless opportunities, and become part of our thriving community. Visit our Discord server at ModernNights | Reboot | 2.0 and let your roleplaying journey begin!

Founded By OutlawFoxTV

Some interesting servers has reached out to me and we currently have a discussion. I’m still open for others. I’m trying to find that correct one that i will play at for years :slight_smile:

Hey there Paul. We are a new server currently in the making and we are looking for a good Chief of Police to lead the department are you up for the task?

1 Like

I’ll reach out to you on discord :slight_smile:

Hi there, we don’t have an active player base yet considering we are still a “project” being worked on, but we don’t micromanage and I don’t take control of departments, you control your own department. Once we launch I plan on having multiple ads up and running to help us get many people!

If you want to be part of this great project, contact me @Auditz

Hello. Thanks for the offer. I’m sadly not interested in a new vmenu server. Appreciate the message tho.

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out Tennessee State Roleplay! We are a new whitelisted community with jobs, player based economy, & active and great staff team.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: Tennessee State Roleplay FiveM Server

Fortuantely, a Chief of Police position is open, but we do have positions such as Assistant Chief of Police available in the PD Administration Team. If you are interested, feel free to join our discord!

Hi, @AhmedSnetuttee

Come try Alabama State Role Play!

We are a new and up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and relistic roleplay.

If you feel like looking around ill leave a link to our forum page below!

Forum Link

Bumpy bump

I’m back to Fivem and currently looking for a serious community with a steady player base and good staff team that cares for their players!

Bump!

We’re hiring Police Officers & Command members!!

I’m currently hiring

Captains, Assistant Chief, Deputy Chief and LT for command positions. We’re also looking for cops that goes through the cadet stage!

Bump this!