SVRP 3.0 - Whitelist Open! - US/EU/AU Friendly - Top RP Server on FiveM! See details! - Streamer or Good Roleplayer? Skip the whitelist today!

This post is updated and managed weekly!

Limited Time Offer: New players, or streamers who come over who show a history of roleplay experience can bypass whitelist. Add JFoster#0001 on Discord

View our website

discord.gg/svrp

Hi there, I’m Jack Foster, I started SVRP in 2019, a few months ago, we completely rebuilt our own framework and re-wrote every script custom, with our own unique style and wiped. Now is the chance to get in to something extraordinary!

We run a fully custom server written in TypeScript, just check out what we have to offer!

We are about to launch out of alpha, here are some screenshots!

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What does “Nopixel based” means?
Is NoPixel a framework? Or a serverversion for fivem? Or what?

I would like to join the server and try it out. :blush:

So wait is it like a full recitation of nopixel.

What is a NoPixel based server?

what i think it is a no shit pc community lol

NoPixel is a server that’s designed to be very exclusive. Many of its members are streamers.

In my opinion, “NoPixel-like” is pretty much like “DOJ-like” - it’s not original, it’s copying a server that happens to be famous, and the servers are rarely going to turn out good.

1 Like

What features do you have that no pixel has

1 Like

In reality the differences between RP servers are minor in essentially every case.

NoPixel is just a slightly modified ESX / vRP server with their own “framework”, just like DOJ, just like every RP server.

“framework” is just a term we throw around to sound special, all it is really is a choice of UI design, and an interface with the basic database (the user list and their basic data needs like cash and bank amount.)
The only nice feature ESX has that most other frameworks lack is a Server Callback shared function.

All the other features of servers (what jobs they have, and the locations/setup of standard features like clothing shops, gas stations, phone, etc) are Mods that are separate from the “framework”, and everyone draws from the same limited list of community mods on FiveM forums.

Ipso Facto, all RP servers are really clones of each other.

To build something more substantial, more unique, you need devs on the level of Mod creators, who invent new features. These seem to be in very limited supply

3 Likes

My opinon is no pixel is overated as a server its self, the people on the server is what makes it good. either way i believe servers should not copy another server just because somethings popular.

Personally i as a developer want to find a server that wants something special and not a copy, i also dislike the fact servers still use esx and vrp. both are a okay starter rp frame work. just like darkrp is for gmod. but make something unique unless the community cant hit max players

im looking for a home making anything other than an RP server :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Source: Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

Continuing to to post things like “bump”, “Bumpppp” may geet your topic un-listed for spam or another reason.

What sort of stuff would we be doing? Is there anything off the bat you would want a developer todo?

A lot of developers like to join said server beforehand to see how the community is and what it is like. So do you have links to a Discord or server IP?

Updated Main Post.

A lot of good features on this server

1 Like

devs this is a massive opportunity. please contact us now !

I am a 18 year old developer. Is this to young for you guys?

That could work, just message me and let’s chat

Hello,
I was reading through the replies and seen this and i do not quite understand your comment:
firstly, no pixel is by far the most complete serious rp server, as everyone knows it’s a dream to be in that server so using the framework of the best RP server out there, well i dont see a problem.
Next up we have “copy” so little story not sure if you know but copying scripts is in fact illegal so there is no real copying of the scripts but more using the general RP scheme. (which is a great idea)

Finally this developer has been working 18 hours a day and for only a month and making his OWN scripts this is something else. So trust me this server is great. also gathering a community and using there ideas to make this server - he understands that with the community involved only makes things better.
So please before your quick to shoot the gun please look at the target.

Many Thanks

Joe QA

1 Like