Delaware County Roleplay

Delaware County Roleplay

A server to fill your imagination

What are we?
Delaware County Roleplay is a new but small fivem roleplay server looking for members like you!

What do we have to offer?
We have paid eup/cars and scripts to enhance the experience of your roleplay

We have active and friendly staff willing to help at any time

We are an active server that with your help can grow and grow bigger and better

We do not discriminate whether your a different gender or sexuality we will welcome you with a worm hart

We allow more than others, if you go into another fivem server and cop bate you get kicked/warned right isn’t that annoying well guess what not here we allow cop baiting and many more rules other server would have

Our server may be new but trust me is it ready for you we have a major variety of options of jobs to be in here are some for you
DOT
SAHP
SAST
BCSO
LSPD
SAFR

And there are more to come and the best part is you can make your own work space with just a fill out of a form you could be a fully set business personnel on DCRP

Altho we have rules people can sometimes still break them so that is why we have a bunch of staff to keep this server safe but still if you are new to fivem and don’t know the ropes we are here to help

Just because we have staff does not mean that all rules breakers are stopped but with your help we can break down on the rules breakers and take the necessary action agent the person

We have a lot of custom civ cars that anyone can use and you can even get more with our VIP packs
We have 3 options of VIP’s
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
And Diamond VIP

and the best part is that we have made the price to not high and not to low so if you don’t have a lot don’t worry we don’t charge you a lot

Now that is over with i bet you’re asking why should i join?
Well as listed up there some where we will welcome all no matter the race sexuality or gender just because your gay or bi dose not make you any diffrent here all are welcome!

Oh and for those out there who are thinking of joining and sore what i just put and know that you are going to be rude to these people then you are not welcome here and we will gladly remove you from our server

Now back to the point we want you to join to give us a try you may not like it you mite like it you never know so why don’t you give us a try and find out for yourself if we was worth your time!

Link: DCRP | Delaware County Roleplay