Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1 " this_is_a_map ‘yes’ "
Requirements None
Support Yes
53 Likes

Please include the entire template:

Taking special note of:

3 Likes

he didn’t add it the first time, why do it the second time if it’s not being moderated lol

1 Like

The post you linked includes the required template:

We allow a grace period to edit posts to correct issues before closing them.

2 Likes

Is it okay now? Thank you for informing me.

1 Like

The concept is fine, but the skill and creativity are below than zero, and I strongly advise against purchasing from this seller. They are only scamming you, making you wait for more than five months for just one support ticket, and you can’t even get a response to your messages. They are sharing maps with the intention of “Let the fools buy this” on forums.

I give all the support i can to my costumers. Sometimes i remake the map for them (collissions, .ymap files). I think there is a problem on connection with you. You can contact me ? I writed support to yes in all my topics.

No, there is an video preview of the map.

No man, i know you well. You just care about money not quality. Remember Frank’s project. We was exited to see that map on the server. We’ll know you mate. Cya

Hello. We checked our Tebex. We see you didnt buy any of Polisei Designs products. If you think there is an misunderstanding, send the proof of something you getted and please contact with me. Polisei maps dont been in any project except the projects on the tebex. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

No man, you make too many works but not on Tebex.

He scammed the fort frank project i remember that very well, sorry for california rp players… Don’t buy from this seller.(dot)

4 Likes

Hello. We checked our Tebex. We see you didnt buy any of Polisei Designs products. If you think there is an misunderstanding, send the proof of something you getted and please contact with me. Polisei maps dont been in any project except the projects on the tebex. Thanks for the reply.

3 Likes

really creative and beautiful

2 Likes

I think its very creative, love your work edit, keep it up and I recommend y’all to check it out.

This is PERFECT!

Looking good. You are so
talented

I think you should make another not motel version. Also why are the comments full of chaos :melting_face:

good job maps perfect👌

Best Turkish Mapper

I did actually, this is the motel and market combined one.

1 Like