deerRPChat - Simple roleplay chats

rpchat

A simple to configure highly customizable chat handler that allows for the whitelisting of different chat commands.

Download: Tebex (Free) OR GitHub

Features:

• Easy to understand, and set up configuration file.
  • Ability to format usersname based on their ace permissions.
  • Proximity, and nonproximity abilities.
  • Infinitely expandable.

Planned Updates:

• Discord Logging
  • Chat Suggestions for each command

Optimization:
This script is build on the basis of being optimized, in its current state the script idles at 0.00-0.01 ms, and will peak at 0.03ms when in heavy use.

Disclaimer:
This does not use the new chat channels, however it does use the new method of sending chat messages.

Feel free to ask any questions, or provide feedback. I will respond as soon as I can.

My other work: deerBlacklister

2 Likes

This is a much needed script for roleplay servers. We use it our server with no complaints!

Hey is there any preview picture or video?

1 Like

I can post pictures if you would like, however the way this is set up is designed for you to set up the messages how you want, the message look/style is not set in stone it is meant to be altered to your liking. But the default setup is as follows;

My name is blue in this picture because I have the owner ace permission, to which I have set up to have a blue name in all chats. Again you can change the look of the chat, and the name formats to your liking however!

ooc is a local occ or not ?