Dedicated Server Restart server

so we have multiple server running on a good server running windows server 2012 r2, im trying to make it so people can restart the server without logging in the admin account and signing me off or so i dont have to give them access to the admin acc where the files are at. I made a batch file that stops the server and clears the cache of the server but for some reason when the batch file is ran on another account it wont stop the server, and sense the server uses CMD to run u cant just kill cmd or it will kill all servers at once. any ideas?

Create a new user on the box, set a PW and then give them the info.
The only person who should have access to the admin account is the server owner.

exactly my point but the server goes off cmd, and i cant close cmd from a different account

Update

Wanna figure out a way to do it through a web browser that is hosted off the dedicated machine itself.

I use a web panel called Ajenti. You can create scripts within it and give users access. It gives me control of my servers, file manager and console if need be. I modified it a bunch to show my server viewers on the side and such and limit access to the users.

Thought I better cover up the names of my new projects :wink:

what os are u on?

20 char…

cause im on windows server r12

Im pretty sure he in on a linux box aka linux server I do not know if you can get that admin dashboard on windows

1 Like

Yeah sorry I didn’t see the Windows bit. You don’t get many options with Windows.

rip lol dang cause i know before we got our dedicated machine the hosting we had had it and i was wondering if anyone knew how to port it into a website.