:crystal_ball: FEATURES

• Clean and responsive UI
  • Easy to configure & use
  • ESX & QBCore compactibility
  • Death Timer
  • Killer (death reason)
  • Emergency & accept to die buttons
  • Choose between RP/Steam name

Check out our Documentation and find out how to set it up properly.

DISCLAIMER

If any bugs or problems are found, please report the problem/pull request on GitHub page.

Give feedback

:inbox_tray: DOWNLOAD

GITHUB

:package: PAID RESOURCES

10 Likes

Awesome release, a feature that I haven’t seen in other Death Screen-related scripts is the option to select different respawn points, i.e if a player wants to spawn at Paleto Medical instead of Pillbox Medical. Would you be able to add something like that to this?

1 Like

thank you brooo

1 Like

for RP servers though that would take away the medic roleplay as players can just respawn elsewhere?

good idea though for non-rp based servers!

Nice script, love the UI

1 Like

Thank you, we may add that with the option of enabling/disabling multiple spawn locations in config file, but I don’t think it will be soon.

1 Like

Hey there

Just uploaded your script and tested it and every time the death screen pops up upon death i get kicked from the server with a error of : Reliable Network Event Overflow

Never had this happen before on any script and 100% relates to your script :smiling_face_with_tear:

Any thought might be the issue?

Running qb-core

nice job bro

1 Like

We are working onto fixing the QBCore version.
We are currently waiting for our QBCore developer to get back from vacation, you can expect this error to be fixed by tomorrow night.

Thanks

The issue is fixed, QBCore version is now ready to use.

Thank you @uniqteam :grinning:

1 Like

If i die and i revive myself i still get the death screen. Also how do i intergrate it in de defaii;t ambulancejob?

hey nice script but i ve the same probleme if i /revive, the ui death dont desapear and i ve to click on revive button…
other problem i ve but that s not your fault^^ the ui script qb-ambulancejob dont desapear … dont know how i can change that