☀️ Daylight Network (Econ RP) | Whitelisted (Discord, Simple/Short Process) | Heavy RP Base | Inspired by NoPixel/Large Whitelisted Servers | Custom Scripts | Realistic Economy

:sunny: About Us: :sunny:

Daylight Network is a collective community of a few managers from inside and outside of the FiveM scene. We started the community upon the announcement of a different experience, a FiveM based LSPDFR-like game-mode. It intrigued us, so we got to work collecting and building resources to make it the best experience we could to the average player. We have now expanded into the world of econ based role-play, as our community asked us to go into that realm. We heavily rely on our community interactions, which does not fail us one bit. We have a very dedicated community of mature individuals that understand that growth comes with time.

:sunny: For Whitelist: :sunny: https://discord.gg/Eax7YMR | We provide a streamlined, player-based (economy and otherwise) outlet for role-players of all walks of life. With constant updates , factions, player-owned businesses, and gangs, it is impossible to run out of opportunities to roleplay! Running off of a customized, non-esx framework, most new features we choose to make are hand-scripted and added in to our server. We currently run off of a short application-based process.

:sunny: What makes us special? :sunny:

As a community, we are extremely dedicated. All your hard-earned progress and memories will not be put to waste simply because we have a bad day. Every day that we are up, the community moves more and more towards the ultimate goal of perfection. We believe in a slow growth formula, meaning that every player we add to our dedicated player-base is a plus! We have been alive and well since May 2020!

Not only this, but we value a true player-to-player interaction on a grand scale. Whitelisting is done with a voice interview, that is made to make you feel more at home within the community.

Some of the Features we Have Include:

• Player-owned business.
  • Lots of cars to play around with, and constantly changing selection.
  • Hotspot areas, that bring players into centralized zones for increased roleplay quality.
  • Constant player-base of dedicated players.
  • Active Staff
  • Active Development
  • Clean UI that focuses on compact-information giving.
  • Custom coded scripts.
  • Drug Systems
  • Premium MLOs and yMaps
  • Great Server Performance

:sunny: What we are always hiring: :sunny:

• Department Members (DOJ, LSPD, LSMS, USMS, GOV)
  • Content Creators
  • Developers
  • Staff

If you are interested, come and join us!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Eax7YMR
Direct Connect: b945jp
Server Browser: Daylight Network

We follow the community opinion on many of our additions, so your voice is always heard. Voting often determines what is put into an update!

We hope to see you all around! We read applications as soon as they come in, and we basically do interviews 24/7, and they will often times take no longer than 3 minutes! If you are looking for a place to stay for a while, we are your TOP choice!

8 Likes

bump! server is still up and working well :slight_smile:

bump good server, I play on it and I got to meet some big youtubers like Rimmy,Max0r, all really nice and cool people.

1 Like

The server is pretty well done, good developers, and good staff. You will enjoy playing here!

1 Like

This is a great server, great staff and great rp!

Cant express how great this server is! Staff is great and friendly. Tons of new content is being added all the time. I recommend this server to all players new and old.

bump! Good people all around, Interesting groups forming, and a good flow of content. All it needs is more people! :grinning:

Solid Community, all it needs is players, quality Content and staff

3 Weeks and already 38 ppl? crazy

Tons of roleplay, great community! Treat everybody like family :slight_smile:

Honestly at first i was unsure of this server/city as ive seen many of citys seem good but turn out to be terrible but when i first join was i so surprised the community is full of people who will sit and have a chat with you, the Development is becoming amazing i will honestly say in the 2 years ive been doing GTAV RP this server has some of the Best RP out there , it may be small but it is growing day by day and i cant wait for the future and whats to come its going to be amazing, So if u ever feel like you need a new city come i think youll enjoy Daylight. Peace.

bump! Still one of the old guard here, the regular’s there are great. This place deserves to have a bigger and better community. Staff? A little slow, but they got heart. Give it a go.

Fun server with great service and continual advancements on mechanics. Worth a try for anyone new or veteran

One of the best RP server is I’ve been on. Still pretty much an attempt and see if you’re looking for a server that doesn’t have all Ballers. My head never pops and usually I experience great frame rate.
:+1:t2:

Still up and doing well!

Best experience I’ve had on an RP server.

Love this server!

Amazing server with even better role players. Very dedicated Developers and Staff Team. The City has a lot to offer with custom jobs and civilian scripts that add to the enjoyment.

Great server, Great people, welcoming to new players. Updated frequently with fun scripts.

I have played GTA5 RP for about 3-4 years now, and I always hated on ECO server however when I joined this server, I was blown away. Single handedly this server changed my mind on how ESX or eco server are. This server is amazing!