Dark Valley Role Play | Casual but Serious RP | vMenu | 18+

Dark Valley Role Play is aiming at being as realistic as possible. All the LEO training is made by myself to reflect real-life training. We plan on having one LEO Department to keep things simple. We also plan to have an open vehicle structure. Every car in the fleet will be available to every member as long as it is marked and equipped with a light bar.

Currently, we are in the beginning stages. We have all of our assets in the game, we are just working on building up the community and growing our member base. We aim to be casual but realistic. What I mean by that is we don’t want to overcomplicate things. We want to make it simple to join and get in-game. On the other hand, we want to be as realistic as possible. We aspire to be the elite role play community.

We are looking for mature members preferably over the age of 18 that share the same values of realistic and high-quality roleplay.
I am curious if you are interested in joining and helping by giving feedback. If you are interested or have any questions you can join the discord and you can speak to myself or one of our other admins.