Damage Indicator

Damage Indicator Script

• /dmg command to enable/disable it
  • Very Well Optimized

After Purchase You Will Receive A Mega Link With The Resource!

Preview Link

Buy It Now!

6 Likes

Very Good Realese!

2 Likes

Thank U So Much :heart:

Alright brother we have had enough. Both this resource and this one you dumped from our servers and you are right now selling them as yours. It is not just that you are stealing our scripts and selling them as yours you are actually even taking it a step further and are asking money for them. Please take down the threads and stop selling other people 's resources that werent event meant to be ever sold in the first place.

There are other legitimate and legal ways to make money. These stuff are just irritating.

If someone needs any proof that this is our script and he dumped it click here

6 Likes

pes ta matza

1 Like

If you believe this is a stolen resource please flag it to the moderators, replying to him here won’t do much.

1 Like

Actually all of his uploads are not by him, is there any flag button for whole profile? :joy:

1 Like

Not a flag profile button but you can message moderators directly with a detailed report or just report each post individually.

Why don’t you share the script for free then, to prove him stealing?

How does it look like if enemy is very far away?

Hello, I bought a script and I wanted to download it via email, but it says that the link is not valid

Photo Problem

drž piču šašku

re paidia mia boiyhia kapoios

matzaflokos exoume discord apo to dangerous remastered egine mia parexigisi

Καλησπερα παιδια,προσπαθω να συνδεθω στον server και δεν μπορω και μου γραφει να επικοινωνισω με τον matzafloko

bro o misos server sas einai copia tou Grand Rp (dump h full copy ) mhn les dump otan sxoliazeis sto post tou team sou gg nice script , kai ta misa pramata pou exeis ston server sou einai klemena apo e3wterhko xD

Grand RP:

Eseis :

ti na kanoume gia na mhn fenete idio ?? :thinking:
:bulb: tha valoume background :bulb:

ki auto einai mono apo to chat exw alla 50 tetia na sou apodiksw oti copiareis h dumpareis ton grand rp!

καλησπερα παιδια προσπαθω να μπω στον σερβερ και δεν με αφηνει λεει να επικοινωνησω εδω.

kalhmera. telika to brikes to provlhm ME THN SUNDESI;

kalispera
ithela mia voithia an boreis

na sou po mporo ligo na sou zitiso kati gia ton server