Custom Sirens help pls

I use that for custom sounds but sirens are not working. I am using double doppler’s met sirens

If you are using a fivem server, you need to get some sort of siren addon such as ELS to use the sounds.

I got ELS-FiveM

Try this as well:

1 Like

it is patched

I tried to install it to my dev server and could not get it to work, even when setting the correct sounds to the vehicles in ELS. Also others within the download thread for the resource say that the sirens dont work. I believe that due to updates and the resource not being updated, it no longer works for vehicle sounds.

There should be other resources however that are newer and should work with current frameworks.

This was just released:

I need a british one

I will try using this, but how will I make it work?

You will have to use this. It is a replacement for ELS and you can change which siren or sound is accessed by each car.

Alright, one last question. Is there a preview of the sirens? My server is based in LA and I want to hear the sirens. No not some server that has really realistic LA Clothes and stuff, only the city everything else is lore friendly

You can preview them my opening the file with openiv. When u click on the sound file it will open and u can hear them.

Alright, Thanks.

Ok WM-ServerSirens and Server Sided Sounds and Sirens I can’t get them to work. Can U please give me a preset of luxart with the working stuff? I tried editing it for both scripts but noone worked