Custom sheeesh animation

Video preview

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Click to download (6.2 KB)

Edit: Edited the animation to hopefully fix crashes and messed up ped structure. Please redownload the animation :slight_smile:

14 Likes

sheeeeeesh

2 Likes

sheeeeesshhh :hot_face:

2 Likes

sheeesh

2 Likes

These are awesome! Can you possibly do some dog animations for Chop? I think that would be crazy if you had the time.

1 Like

All you need now is a flashlight animation for [Release] BetterTorch lol (just a suggestion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
manโ€™s hot

sheeeeeesh

Thanks for this.

To add this to dpemotes script paste this below DP.Emotes in the animation list.lua

["sheesh"] = {"custom@sheeeeesh", "sheeeeesh", "Sheesh", AnimationOptions =
   {
       EmoteMoving = true,
       EmoteDuration = 8000,
   }},
1 Like

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh :smiling_imp:

Damm this is great! Iโ€™ve been trying to get into the animations aswell and its really fun! Great to see a lot of these released and even free! So Thank You!

the emote dosent work on mp_freemode peds but work on peds like franklin for example atleast for me do you know why @ultrahacx

Not really sure why cause if you look at the preview, freemode ped has been used in it so it works fine

1 Like

what flag do you use?

Its gonna be 2 for me

thanks its working when im using flag 2 been using flag 49 and 1

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Thank you for this :heart:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

sheeeeesh from the leader of the sheeesh family himself, Servesa Sheeesh :slight_smile: