Custom Saleen S302 Mustang Black Label

I present to you my custom Saleen S302 Black Label Mustang,

the car is FiveM Ready, HQ Interior, Exterior and Engine. The car is powered by a 5.0L Coyote with a VMP Supercharger.

https://baddblood-customs.tebex.io/package/5031413

4 Likes

Are you able to share the file sizes and vehicle polygon count?

YFT = 13,442kb
YTD = 4,539kb
Poly = 478k

Just a heads up.

I bought and paid for this model, and wanted to note a few things.

1. The tailights will tint with the window tent.
  2. It is not 100% true to the Saleen Mustang… Although that is how it was designed.
    The badging on the steering wheel is still ford, the engine cover is not saleen, the wheels are not saleen, and the fender is not saleen.
  3. The suspension is pretty low for the wheels, and also, the wheels are not very wide, especially in the back if you decide to use gtav vanilla wheels with the model.
  4. The handling line is really fast but that is is fixable without unlocking the model
  5. The interior lighting and dials are a bit bugged as they are extremely bright and don’t work quite right once IN the vehicle.

Despite this, it’s a nice model with a lot of hard work put into it. The engine detail is phenomenal.

Taillight tint was requested by customer it was built for, two its a saleen kit not the full saleen, 3 your welcome to adjust handling and vehicle height in the meta for your liking. And 4 you say its not worth 35 but if you understand the amount of work put into building this model 35 is nothing for it. Im the ONLY person you can currently get this car from. But sorry you feel that way maybe youll find another dev that can better suit you. That car has sold like 15 times and they are all extremely happy with it.

You dont have permissions to unlock my models

Copyrighted content