Custom Radio Station Script - Simulator Radio

Hi! I work for Simulator Radio, we already feature in lots of big servers such as Velocity Drift Networks, Transport Tycoon, DOJRP, Rockstar Mischief and American Dream Gaming as an in-game custom radio station in the radio wheel.

I’m posting this to see if anyone who owns a server is interested in working with us too? I have a radio script built and ready to go.

We’ve had great feedback that having a real life radio adds to the RP feel. Let me know!

Sarah.

4 Likes

Hi Sarah, I’m currently using this script with Simulator Radio and others:

Sarah. I am a Server Director of FIVEPDRP and noticed you came in our discord to ask us about the radio script. I am looking for new ideas for the server and would like to test the script to see if it works for our server. I am a huge fan of sim radio on American truck sim and I think it would fit our server needs. Please let me know how I may get in touch with you to figure everything out.

Russ.

Hello! I am from New Life Role-Play we would love to work with you please contact me on discord A. Levi#2776.

Hi! Drop me a DM on Discord - Sarah SR#3566

Hey, I’m the owner of Project Fairness! I’m looking forward to working together implementing Simulator Radio on our server! Let us know!

Hi! I Am the founder of a rp server called Qualified Freeroam I Would Like to have a good radio system in our server my Discord:Alessio#4710.

Hey Sarah looking to put Simulator Radio in our FiveM server if i can get some more info on this

Hello,
I am a representative of High Stakes New Horizon we are interested in the Custom Radio Station script. We want to implement your script into our dynamic roleplay experience. Please consider my offer, and contact me on discord at Alexstrygun#7911 .