(2024) Feel - Dutch Radio

Dutch Radio Mod: My Personal Touch to GTA’s Airwaves

I’m excited to share the Dutch Radio Mod, a little project of mine that’s all about bringing a slice of the Netherlands to GTA. I’ve swapped out the game’s default stations for a lineup of Dutch channels, making every drive a chance to tune into something familiar or discover new favorites.

Why I Made the Dutch Radio Mod:

• A Dutch Vibe: I wanted to feel at home in FiveM, surrounded by the sounds of Dutch radio - from top 40 hits to local news.
  • Easy to Use: I made sure it fits right into your server, so you can just install it and go.
  • Cultural Journey: It’s a way for me and you to dive into Dutch culture without leaving the game world.

Transform your GTA radio with my Dutch Radio Mod, perfect if you’re looking to add a personal touch to your game.

How to Install:

1. Purchase and download the script from the Tebex store.
  2. Extract the downloaded file into your server’s resource folder.
  3. Add ensure feel-dutch_radio to your server.cfg.
  4. Restart your server for it to work.

Need Help?

If you’re stuck or just want to say hi, check out my support page.

Mod Info:

• Code is accessible: Yes
  • No subscription: Just enjoy it.
  • Lines (approximately): 300+
  • Requirements: Just GTA V
  • Support: Yes
9 Likes

Hey Dutchie, we help each other right?! If you edit the hud.ytd with Dutch images you are very welcome to share it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got one with dutch logo’s for some time, Uploading it right nowhud.ytd (811.8 KB)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll upload it to the repo :star_struck:

once again thank you for your contribution to the community dutchplayers…
i know nothing about dutch but if you added feature or fixed bug from the original custom one, i would start with your version and adapt it to my need… or i should learn dutch :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

We will check the fixes and push them :slight_smile:

We updated the repo with all new features and fixes from the original Custom Radio thread

This thread adds more radio stations in the fxmanifest and includes Dutch stations as default.

Seems like i cant get it to work for me i get a NUI error in console… straight Drag n drop! its all on a basic FiveM server tho image|690x388

You should try this one, it may work for you. It’s paid but it will work. ^^

I will update it. My server only accept https connections, but most dont

1 Like

Don’t be mad at me please, you did the same thing to me. ^^

Hahaha sure :wink:

People need to change the images in my release their self so there is still a difference :rofl:

1 Like

Well, they will learn something while using your free resource. It’s a good thing. :joy:

1 Like

Got you i updated the HUD to the Cayo perico build if people running 2060b or 2189b they might need an updated Cayo perico hud - im gonna drop it here. hud.ytd (1.2 MB)

and the DLC Radios i still miss the “Still slipping” DLC name
“RADIO_21_DLC_XM17”, // Blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM
“RADIO_22_DLC_BATTLE_MIX1_RADIO”, // Los Santos Underground Radio
“RADIO_34_DLC_HEI4_KULT”, // Kult FM
“RADIO_35_DLC_HEI4_MLR” // The Music Locker

Edit - Does this script work with the SFX Volume in game or is it predetermined in the CFG?

1 Like

It looks good but none of these real radio stations work its still default gta stations

1 Like

Same for me. Do you have a fix already?

Change all HTTPS to HTTP

This does not work. The radio is still default GTA.

Added mp3 support today

Is this still necessary?