Cursor Doesn't show up even if SetNuiFocus set to true

Hey,

So am having this issue. Even if SetNuiFocus is set to true, the cursor still disappears. It works perfectly fine on my local hosted server but when i move it to my live server this issues occurs. If i restart the script, the mouse shows up perfectly. I stopped every resource in my live server thinking one of them was forcing the mouse to disappear but the issue kept on going. I have artifacts 5402 and tried the latest as well but same issue.

Have you set cursor: none at any point in your CSS file?

Confusing why it is showing in your localhost and not in your live server, are you sure they are the same resource?

Hey man, no i don’t have it set anywhere. And it’s the same resource. I literally stopped every other resource and started it as the only added resource but same issue. And it’s the same resource. Works perfectly fine on the local server.

Are you using an NUI callback to tell the NUI to have focus? If so, make sure that the resource has the same name, as you will know to make the HTTP request to post data back to your client file, you need to have the resource name in the URL.

Yup got the same name in the http calls. Am using the SetNuiFocus within the call back.