Current Police Officer Looking For Community

I am a current IRL LEO (three years) and I am looking for a police focused community to join. I am looking for a community that doesn’t use players as civilians and utilizes the FivePD modification for interactions. I would prefer a community that is adult oriented and has a structured community that has been around for at least sometime and is not just a pop up community.

The Furry Nexus Roleplay, a LGBTQIA and furry friendly server is serious about realistic roleplay, including many lore-friendly departments as LSPD, SAHP, BCSO and SAFD.
We’re a fairly new and thriving community worth checking out. If you’re interested to become an LEO, you can submit an application in the Discord or message me.
It’s understandable if you’re not interested due to the fact we’re dedicated to the LGBTQIA.

Grand State Roleplay. DM me on discord at AviatorChris#3151.

Come Join us over at Auspire Roleplay, We Are Growing Every Day! We Reached Over 50 Members! And we would love for anyone to join if it sparks there interest! Join Today On Our Website! Still Running Fast-track Applications (No Interview and Training).