Creating an injured script

i’ve heard places like no-pixel and doj use something like this, and i’m sure it depends on the server, i’m trying to run a public “serious roleplay” server, and i’m sure the actual roleplayers would appreciate it and would help players to value their lives abit more, i’m still pretty new to scripting as you could probably tell by my abomination of a script attempted ^^^ up there lol

No pixel and DOJ just use a script that keeps them from respawning when they die. I don’t think they actually track bone damage.

you’ll know better than i do, i’m using @TheStonedTurtle 's rpdeath at the minute to manage respawning and stuff i thought that might of been why the IsPedInjured Native wasn’t working for me but when i looked at the code i couldn’t see why there’d be a conflict

Well those natives only return true if the players health is less than 100.

thats what i thought but it didn’t trigger until i was dead

Different peds have different health so it might be touchy on some peds compared to others.

i was using an MP-ped didn’t even think to try it with an npc but i do think your bone index route would be much nicer, could possibly end up with something similar to this https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/gsw-gunshot-wound ?

Yes, That is probably what he does to make that code work.

wow this is smart! hyped for updates on this! pls update ous

1 Like

and it begins xander your a fucking legend

matched up the IDs to the bone tags

"SKEL_Head","4103","31086"

I’ve been working on this for a few days now lel

What is double barrel bullets? What hit the body part?

Basically the gun that hit the body part translated into a string for the ems to make up bullshit injuries with that information

1 Like

Ah ok. Welp seems that I dont need to write it then since someone is already making it. lol

Source has been released of GunShot, we now need to convert it to fivem. Thx to the maker!

1 Like

Hi ! Im looking for something similiar / skeleton system. Have u dont this script ? Are u willing to share ? [quote=“Frazzle, post:20, topic:105077, full:true”]

I’ve been working on this for a few days now lel
[/quote]

1 Like

Hey, is that link still valid for you too or its broken for everyone?