Creating a small server for my buddies and I but stuck on a problem

Hi all, I created a server for my buddies and I to play on that included fivePD, essentials, and a couple of other mini addons. But, a couple of things are coming up that I have no idea how to fix. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me fix some of these problems and get this server actually playable! I will post a pastebin of my console for you to see below. But, if you need to see anything else, please just let me know and I will get you a photo or screenshot of it!

Pastebin

EDIT:

I guess I will go into detail what is going on since I neglected to do that in the og post.

1. I am getting ‘Could not find dependency async for resource es_extended.’ for almost all of my ESX plugins and it’s causing the server to not run correctly. Seeing async makes me believe it is a database issue that I am not too knowledgeable in.
  2. The kashacters plugin is in german and I am not sure how to get it to English
  3. my map is missing when I get into a car
  4. I spawn as Michael after pressing through the german text.

If it is easier to add me on discord please do! Chris012696#7761

1. I am getting ‘Could not find dependency async for resource es_extended.’ for almost all of my ESX plugins and it’s causing the server to not run correctly. Seeing async makes me believe it is a database issue that I am not too knowledgeable in.

You need the ressource async to run es_extended

1. The kashacters plugin is in german and I am not sure how to get it to English

You can use Google-Translator (https://translator.google.com/)