Crashing When Friends Enter my Car or i Enter Theirs

Files are All Default GTA and FiveM Files no Additional Files were Added
is Up to date
Legit copy
Steam
Windows 10
GTX 1070, Intel Core i5 7600K, 32 GB of Ram
What did you do to get this issue? I Crash Whenever Someone else Gets into my Car Via F Key or Teleport and Same thing happens when i try to get into their car
Cars are both Addon and Vanilla
What server did you get this issue on? SAHPRP

Also add what you already tried so far.
Reinstalled GTA Fresh Copy No Mods Still Crash
Reinstalled FiveM Still Crashing

.zip Includes Files from my Crash and a Screen Shot of the Crash Error Screen
CfxCrashDump_2019_10_07_02_54_14.zip (1.5 MB)
And Again All Files are All Default GTA and FiveM Files no Additional Files were Added Only GTA Install and FiveM Install

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

[286797] GlobalError: An exception occurred executing native 0xb302540597885499 in a ViSH plugin (0x7ff8f8af3f75 - adhesive.dll+9E3F75). The game has been terminated.

Remove all your client mods and plugins, and verify your game files.

3 Likes

i will try when i get back im est time i got school be back at around 4pm

Ok so i found out Trust the Mods yourself dont trust Server Owners BS this is OneSync Ready Crap Thx @stianhje

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.