Crashes B2699.ex!sub_1412E71AB (0x116)

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

**GTA V version: 1.0.2699.16_a **
Up to date: Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:Legit **
Purchased where - Epic:
**Windows version: Windows 10 Pro N 21H2 19044.2130 **
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? NO
System specifications: Ryzen 7 1700x / GTX 1060 6GBs / 16 GBs RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Can’t remember where I find the ZIPS
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-10-28T232434.log (829.6 KB)

** .dmp files/report IDs:
d8b75db9-96fb-4720-8d76-8ebfa87f1ee3.dmp.gamelog (15.5 KB) **

If you can’t start the game at all

**GTA V folder screenshot:

**GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
**Filepath to FiveM folder:

**FiveM client folder screenshot

: **
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? None
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, no active antivirus **

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having? I am getting crashes everytime I am just driving, teleport or walk. **

**What are you trying to do? To solve the crash **

**What have you tried already to fix the issue? Deleting cache, verify game files **

**Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, just walking around the map

**What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Fplayt **

Additional comments

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello, i got the same crash error.
Have you find something about it ?

I have the same error, still not fixed

do you guys having the same problem also have a GTX 1060? cuz I have the same problem and also have a 1060. wondering if that specifically is the cause. I have also tried deleting all cashe files and redownloading my graphics drivers.

1 Like

i also have this problem with the 1060 6gbs…

1 Like

Think ive fixed it. Just had to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of fiveM and i have yet to crash after 3 hours of playing where bfor i couldnt go 30mins without it doing so. Hope it works for u guys too!

Hello,
after long search, my game is working actually !

We found an error between Steam and FiveM, it is HUD steam that appears in game (in my case MAJ + TAB).
To deactivate it and try a first thing you just have to go to the parameter once the HUD is open and uncheck “appear”.

A second manipulation was done at the same time:

All the graphic parameters have been reduced and nothing is at maximum.
Same for the “NPC density” and the “NPC frequency”, everything is reduced.

I specify however that I play on a 3080 64GO.
I hope that this will help some of you :blush:

I am sorry but I am not fully understanding what you did with the steam thing. Where do you go to disable it?

Then, it something i’ve test today and it has work today for 5 hours after to restart to crash again and again.
Sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hello, I think you can try this GTA5_b2372.exe!sub_1411BE064 (0x0) Error Fix FiveM - (GTA V) 2022 - YouTube

doesn’t work

any fix? having the same error and this is the only thread ive seen about it

1 Like

estou com esse problema

1 Like

Same issue here after 10 minutes of playing I get the same error. delete the cache and logs disable anti virus

1 Like

does still pop up after disabling antivirus?>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.