Crash of FiveM.exe

Hi guy’s I’m having a big issue.I’m insttaling GTA V and FiveM at the same time:and I have windows 7.
Every time I try to install fiveM by launching fiveM.exe,it crash and says FiveM has stopped working.
*GTA V version?Last one (at least I’m installing it )
Up to date?(Yes)
Legit or Pirate copy?Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?Social Club
Windows version?7
Error screenshot
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/packs screenshot
Filepath to FiveReborn folder
FiveReborn client folder screenshot

Help pls

Do you have a antivirus installed?

If yes, which?

I have avast but I “unable” it when I launch five M.Sorry for bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

avast is known to have a software shield even when disabled, uninstall it and restart your computer, then try again

nope it didn’t work.

could you give me the crash id of the error, it shows when you click “show more” while the error occurs

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Masquer les détails [Fermer]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 37d0c6de-a785-4960-ad91-3686b327f063 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

So,any idea of what could be the problem guy’s?

I don’t know sorry :frowning: maybe a other element can help you further.

I’m going to cry :cry: Do you think that installing windows 10 will solve the problem?

Do this CTRL + SHIFT + ESC and screenshot me the processes you have running.

Kill every Razer process, so RzSynapse and RzStats, everything with the name Razer kill it. And then try running FiveM again.

done but still don’t work :confused:

Ever modified your game with mods, if so it’s best you verify your game files with Social Club.

Nope I never used Mods.
As I said I’m downloading GTA V at the same time and I use windows 7.You don’t think that’s the problem guy’s?

Let GTA V install first before you run FiveM.

Okay I’ll do that.Thank you so much for your help and your quick respong guy’s.

Honestly, what the fuck were you expecting?

I wanted to preinstall everything so when GTA V is downloaded I could instantly play in whatever server I want.I didn’t thought that fiveM needed gta V to be installed.I thought she needed GTA V to launch only.And in case you didn’t see it,I said from my first post that I was installing GTA V at the same time and no one told me anything ^^ anyway thank you a lot for your help guy’s.