Crash Fivem no error

Environment questions

Up to date: Yes
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? No
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): X

Important parts

EN : What is the issue you’re having? When I am connected to my RP server after a certain moment which is random I crash, but no error message appears, the game simply quits.
FR : What is the issue you’re having? Quand je suis connecté sur mon serveur RP au bout d’un certain moment qui est aléatoire je crash, mais aucun message d’erreur apparaît, le jeu se ferme tout simplement.

What are you trying to do? Change the location of GTAV, uninstall and complete reinstallation of Fivem & GTAV

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Change the location of GTAV, uninstall and complete reinstallation of Fivem & GTAV

Error screenshot (if any): So I don’t have any :frowning:

What did you do to get this issue? Just play

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! SinCity Life, server FR. Information the server does not use essential mode, but I am the only one with this problem

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I NEED HELP ! My FIVEM CRASH EVERTIME

If this is new behavior, and its been within the last hour-ish, then its possible your part of an outage. Not sure.

No, I don’t think so, the crashes have been there since my change of config

i7-9700kf
RX 570
Z390 Gaming X
16 Go RAM DRR4 3200mhz
SSD 500GO ( On my hard drive and SSD, it crashes)

pleasseee do you have solution

Hard for anyone to assist you with zero information to work with. dont remove stuff from the support template.

> My PC :
I7-9700KF
RX570
Z390 GAMING X
16 GO RAM DDR4 3200

HDD / SSD change
Uninstall / Reinstall
Minium texture
Maximum texture
Extended texture at max & minimum
PC temperature (Processor, GPU, power supply)
Update all BIOS

And after my crash

Do you and someone you know use the same rockstar accounts? or at some point did?

Indeed I have a brother who has the same account as me but even when he is not playing. I have a GTA account on EpicGame do you think this might fix the problem? I have already made sure to play on the same RP server with the same Rockstart account

he needs to use his own account, he will have to delete his digital entitlements folder and re-sign in to his own rockstar account.

search the forums for “delete digitalentitlements”

I tried something, got GTA V on Epic Game, downloaded it and still crashes with no errors. So it’s not the rockstart license. It’s directly my game

The error you shown is because of the rockstart account… no matter what version you install the rockstar account wont change unless you change it… so do as suggested.

The error just says (only for the RP server where I am, thinks I am still in the game)

So that’s not it, but it’s really happening since I have my new Pc config

If you and someone else shared an account on the same server that error message will show because of it, if he did not do as suggested to log into his own rockstar account it will keep happening.

Unless you are crashing while in the server and then its possible the id is still active because the server did not time you out yet.

Again, no one can really assist you with the lack of information given other then the one screenshot shown.

When I crash this is the reason that is shown on the server where I am

have a update where you guys fix that for us now i cant play fivem untill i get a new pc i try everything even spent money and it still dosent work

First of all… how does this have any relevance to the current topic? secondly… who spends money on a possible “fix”?.

Make your own topic and fill out the support template.

still the problem in progress I change my DNS and everything related to my connection, do you have any idea?