Crash after starting

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Idk the newest? i just redownloaded the game thinking i could play gtao again… no
Up to date? as far as i know, i reinstalled the game fully a day ago
Legit or Pirate copy? legitimate
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**fakietrejay/idk/y3oinnine3in
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yeah, i do every issue… unless thats my issue XD idk
Error screenshot (if any)Screenshot 2021-03-04 092017
System specifications

What did you do to get this issue? open FiveM
**What server did you get this issue on?**client
CitizenFX crash zip fileCfxCrashDump_2021_03_04_15_25_50.zip (119.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2021-03-04T152539.log (2.0 KB)
.dmp files/report IDsf7e99873-c96c-4379-bd56-fd35e58f8c84.dmp (842.6 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshoti dont have a dlc packs folder in my x64 folder
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\comra\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? ESET
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yeah, tbh first unplayable issue ive had with the client.

Also add what you already tried so far. This is a fairly new issue. I havent been able to play GTAOnline normally for a few days, so i decided to uninstall and reinstall gtav. Is there a proper uninstaller for the client i can try there. Im assuming my reinstall of the game messed things up. lol funny to me now considering i did that so i could play regular online again. XD now i cant play it at all, mods or not. any help would be greatly appreciated. Im sure this an easy call, im just an idiot.

2 Likes

gta folder screenshot:

im sorry i couldnt read the image. please dont unlist?

Resolved via discord help. mods can remove this, im not sure how. shout out to the discord.

open citizenFX.ini remove the line"updatechannel=canary" to fix if anyone stumbles on this b4 its gone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.