County Line Role Play | CLRP | Department Heads needed | Active Staff | 500+ custom vehicles | Custom LEO vehicles & EUP | New Active Community

County Line Role Play | CLRP | FiveM

Hi there, the CLRP team has been working hard for the past few weeks to make a new, exciting FiveM community that has over 500 custom vehicles, tons of MLO maps, multiple LEO & FIRE departments, and eup and cars to match. We have a full cad and active staff. We’re looking for department heads, staff, new members, etc. join today and have fun! discord: County Line Roleplay

Sincerely,

The CLRP Team

Our staff team includes SocialE, Ian. H, P. Hall.

#fivem #FiveM #LEO #BCSO #CHP #Community #Roleplay #EMS #SAFR #FBI #youtube #customcars

What is this, the third forums post for the same community in the span of a few hours because I keep posting about how you ripped others documents? Come on.

Not ours.

Oh… however they’re the exact same? With your same logo? And your same name?

1 Like

@Moderator

Server already has an ad County Line Role Play | CLRP | Department Heads needed | Active Staff | 500+ custom vehicles | Custom LEO vehicles & EUP | New Active Community

Is it not my choice what I post? I want to support this server and help it grow. If you have an issue with that, then I would be happy to discuss my rights to free speech with you.

Kindly,

-EpicTrains100

Well the thing is that your argument would make amazing sense if it didn’t go against FiveM Terms of Service… Hence why, as you can see above, the server was unlisted one day ago.

Thanks