Couldn't Start Ressource Chat | Yarn Failed

hi, i have created my own five m server and it work pefectly but when i launch the server the ressource chat is not started and i have multiple errors.

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? window 8.1
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? not needed
Error screenshot (if any) included
System specifications not needed
What did you do to get this issue? i start only the server
What server did you get this issue on? my own server
CitizenFX.log file not needed
.dmp files/report IDs not needed

Imgur

Imgur

Edit : if your server can’t load the webpack and yarn ressource it’s very simple read the step below.

– Work for windows 8.1

Step 1 : Open your server with your “start.bat” or your “yourlaunchername.bat”.
Step 2 : Go on the top bar of the console and right click.
Step 3 : Go on properties and go in the fronts tab.
Step 4 : Select “Consolas” or “Lucida Console” in the fonts list.
Step 5 : Press “Ok” and restart your server.
Step 6 : Enjoy.

If the problem is not solved you can try to add “chcp 850” but it not worked for me.

I have the same issue, I re-installed to a fresh server same thing idk what is going on

For a guide to fix chat you can refer to my comment on this post!

• Serena K.

thanks its worked for me

After reading and re-reading the forums I finally fixed it. You have you delete you fivem cache add ensure webpack ensure yarn to your server.cfg file. Once you have done that install node.js. Then go into your cmd and type in npm install -g yarn and your done. But you will get

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The operation was canceled. ← System.TimeoutException: The operation was canceled. ← System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

Mind Blown! Why does this work? I set my font from Consolas to Lucida Console and it worked?

2 years later and this is still an issue? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hello there cant get mine to work :frowning: