Could not resolve host: ros.citizenfx.internal

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2245.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Lefti
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: 10.0.21387
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: Macbook Pro M1 - Running Windows 10 via Parallels Desktop
CitizenFX crash zip file (ā€˜Save informationā€™ on a crash): Took screenshot?
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
[39047] [ROSLauncher] CrBrowserMain/ VerifyRetailOwnershipInternal: Obtained error from CPR: - 403 - Error contacting Rockstar Online Services: Could not resolve host: row.citizenfx.internal ā†’ ā€¦

If you canā€™t start the game at all

GTA V runs fine both online and offline

Important parts

What is the issue youā€™re having?
Could not resolve host

What are you trying to do?
Play on private server

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Googled, reinstalled, deleted temp files

Error screenshot (if any):
Same as error above

What did you do to get this issue?
Got it since first run

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ā€˜all of themā€™ by itself isnā€™t useful!
Didnā€™t make it that far

Additional comments

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also ā€”whenever possibleā€” please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Thanks for the approval! Any help is appreciated.

Still having issues if anyone has advice

1 Like

Does this test work?

To test your FiveM client or see if an issue is related to a server , you can try to connect to connect "https://fivem.net/" or join via FiveM.net testing server / Cfx.re, which is a clean testing server with only basic resources and vMenu.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same situation. i donā€™t have a macbook pro but a macmini M1 with 16gb ram. You solved?
I tried JamesUKā€™s suggested test page, but it returns a blank page that just says ā€œŠŠµ Š½Š°Š¹Š“ŠµŠ½.ā€

1 Like

ARM64 Windows runs 64-bit x86 apps in a compatibility layer and I guess this is not currently 100% compatible so FiveM wonā€™t work in there at this time (it worked a few builds ago but I guess some things changed regarding internal hooking and/or now the EnterUmsSchedulingMode check is incorrect).

When Windows 10 Cobalt/21H2 (or Windows 11 or whatever theyā€™ll call it) is officially released including documentation on the ARM64 compatibility layer, we can actually try making this compatible, but as of now thereā€™s no documentation or info released on this by Microsoft at all as it seems most of this is under NDA still.

ok! I suspected a compatibility problem. Thank you! We await final windows on arm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.