"Corrupt Game Data" When entering my server w/custom map

WARINING: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GTA V GAME SO DO NOT SAY “Read the F.A.Q.” BECAUSE THAT DEALS WITH CLIENTSIDE ERRORS AND I’M HAVING A SERVER SIDE ERRORS

So I’ve been trying to stream a couple of maps (not all at once, one map at a time) such as the san andreas map, and the liberty city map (gta 4 rendition) and every time I get to the part where I have to join the server to test the map, it gives me a “corrupt game data” error. Now this DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO with my game as I can join other servers with ease, and this does not have to do with my server being corrupt as I have even tried on a clean unmodified server only with the map that I tried to get working. If you ask me a question about the situation that has already been addressed above, I will simply not answer it or I will point out that it has already been addressed. One other note, I can run the vice city map and the gta 3 map with ease so I know I am setting up the maps for streaming correctly. Please excuse me if I sound a bit rude, I mean nothing by it.

EDIT: Here’s a DMP File

Did you ever happen to find a fix to this? I’m having the same issue now :\

"Corrupt Game Data" is a clientside error. Probably the use of ScriptHookVDotNet is causing this…

Upload your ‘map’ folders in the way you added them to the server so I can verify how you did it.