šŸš— Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

We did update it, still didnā€™t wanna work properly.

Then open a ticket but it cant be the same error and in which ticket did you get the update?

No Support and the script breaks all cars and motorcycles are un usable

Use updated version and support is given daily so whats your ticket id if i havent supported you ?

1 Like

Again whats ur ticket because i support within 2 days now

I opened a ticket and it looks like there is one person in it the map developer and thatā€™s it I would like assistance get the issues taken care of

It only shows people in the ticket who are currently online

Hey, I was using core 1.42 and it is working great on windows localhost. Now, I bought linux(ubuntu 20.04) host, transferred files to host and it ainā€™t working. There are 0 errors, but it just wonā€™t take cars from owned_vehicles table to vehicle_parts. Any fix bois?

thatā€™s an sql problem I believe

Yeah, I think so too, there are 0 errors in the server console or client console. Every other script works but core_vehicle. Do you have any clue for a fix? If so thanks in advance!

contact on d c and we will get this solved :slight_smile:

Its sad to see that when one thing does not work you dont report it, but start a scandal and call out the script as broken. When in reality only 1 animation does not work and throws an error because of an old mistake. Time from time i get customers like you that claim to be very mature in age and very immature in their communication. The problem is now fixed download the newest version from the website :slight_smile:

UPDATED QB

• Animations will be shown independently instead of using third party script

where to get this? Iā€™m on your Discord but donā€™t see it, and my download link in my email is broken now.

submit a ticket with tbx id if you are an older customer. If you purchased recently you can download from authentication website when you put in tbx id.

Hello, I have one issue. We have bought the script and it works great for our mecano job at ls tuning. But we have a separate business for the motorcycles ran as a separate job. I cant seem to add 2 jobs for this vehicle script so that it recognizes both jobs and each one can use the script? Its awesome with the cars but need it to work on our separate player owned bike job.
EXAMPLE:

• RegisterNetEvent(ā€œcore_vehicle:toolUsedā€)
    AddEventHandler(
    ā€œcore_vehicle:toolUsedā€,
    function(tool)
    local ped = PlayerPedId()
    local coords = GetEntityCoords(ped)

if tool == "mechanictools" then
     if job == "mecano" then                           -------------------  if job (how to add both seperate jobs here?)
     --    elseif job == "bikemechanic" then  --------------------
             local workshop = false
             for , v in ipairs(Config.MechanicWorkshop) do
                 if #(v.coords - coords) < v.radius then
                     workshop = true
                 end
             end

I do not recommend to buy, there is no support after purchase

2 Likes

Have you added the items/item to esx_inventoryhud/config.lua Config.CloseUiItems? edit: ohh I see it was answered

is there a way to move the Check engine, Low oil, Mileage location on screen to another location

There sure is! What is your ticket so i could see how we didnt provide support ?