๐Ÿš— Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

Nice work the script looks cool.

1 Like

Appreciate the response, will check it out surely.

Amazing Script

i am getting this why?

Contact the support.

I have a doubt I am trying to adapt my HUD to your script how can I export the amount of nitro to another hud? Is there an export ready? For both nitro and miles?

Why not comment out the nitro code in your other resource? May be easier that way.

Amazing Script

is this compatible with Q
bus?

Soon there will be a version for it

Damn i love the work you do for the FiveM Community! Keep it up :smiley:

1 Like

Did you ever find out if they fixed that engine DB issue? I heard someone else had that issue and still not workingโ€ฆ shame as I want to buy this script im pretty sure.

I will add an option next update to only use owned vehicles and the engine switching error has a temproary fix in dc before the update.

1 Like

is there any way to export the values to a hud?

Some cars dont have hoods that will open, Will this still work if they dont open? If so ill buy

Bu stock it will not work, but you can contact me il remove the check if hood is open

1 Like

Il add in an update

2 Likes

Add in to the config an option to enable/disable hood pop. :slight_smile:

Yes i managed to fix this issue.

Im waiting for the update to build on top of it.
I hope there is any eta very soon.

i canโ€™t see nitro and turbo when i do /inspect or use toolbok / mechanic tools in the garage.
also, the zone when i can โ€œaccessโ€ with merchanicWorkshop i canโ€™t edit the car. Why?