🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

Is there a possible ability to get it to run on ESX 2.0.1

1 Like

Does it have a blacklist? i.e for LEO vehicles?

2 Likes

Always amazed by core’s scripts.

1 Like

Parts are saved on db and everything is synced and optimized

I tried making it as standalone as possible so only things that use esx are job getting and getclosestvehicle so conversion should be easy callbacks are even standalone

1 Like

You can whitelist parts for certain vehicle groups or names. All vehicles get stock parts otherwise and if values are 0 in config they are not changed.

Sorry just double checking, does that mean when whitelisted for parts, it doesn’t use any parts or need anything?

No whitelisted parts can only be used on those vehicles that you whitelist for. The LEO cars will have stock parts so they wont be affected. Custom parts need to be installed.

Really cool script mate

Literally tons of inventories out there lol why can you guys choose one

What about vehicle colros have item and for that?

Can you convert this script for QB framework ?

Is asking to convert scripts to leaked frameworks allowed?

Nice work tho

how can i remove the nitro screen effect, not the tail lights, the screen effect could harmfull for players with epilepsy

amazing work mate!

1 Like

Very nice script, will defo be picking this up! Is it possible to add more jobs that can access the mechanic workshop menu?

100% picking this up. Btw you spelt brakes wrong in the final graphic.

i know but they all gave tons of errors also and some of them dont even works i tried everysingle

one es_extended
on extendedmode
even with both of them i just hate their sql files

yesterday i bought the script, but i cant download it anywhere…

and i wait… and wait … and wait…

its now a scammer hm?!

And yes, i checked my mails AND my spam folder

Nice! Most in depth script i’ve ever seen :smiley:

1 Like