🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

you have to install the parts first

what it mean?

You have to designate thee mechanic tools, in the config to edit all parts. I do not believe it will edit the turbo and nos by default. Set up your mechanic location. Then use the mechanic tools at that location. Two empty squares should show up, right click and install the part.

right click on the empty slot and choose install

UPDATED 1.1

• Added back button
  • Nitro display
  • Inspect Mode
  • Repair Mode Cancel
  • Removed nitro flashing
  • Engine sound sync

What I do not see is normal to save the mileage of npcs cars that you have not bought in the database, I imagine that the database will load a lot if there are 200 people on the server and every 6 minutes they take a new npc car

so i purchased this script recently. Script hardly works. No help from the dev in the discord so far since the ticket tool system isnt working. nitro doesnt show at all. cant even use the workshop either! script isnt completed so its not worth what it is being sold for until it is completed.

Contact me directly in dm. It works for others so it must be user error what you are experiancing.

Has always worked for me. :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: seems like user error.

issue has been resolved with the help of driftonez

Apparently, there’s an issue with this:

There’s no primary key, there are no default values for parts and mileage, thus the server console displays errors because of the following query:

There’s even no point to the ID column, just make the plate column a primary key.
But I mean, I’m not concerned because most FiveM scripters don’t know much about SQL anyways.

(notice: I don’t own the script, just helping a friend that bought it and it wouldn’t work for him)

it was fixed in V1.1

Ive been following the thread to see if the issue with the DB has been sorted where parts gets all confused and breaks the script where everything change to oil or turbo ect…Once I know this works I might buy this from you. Also the fact that it fills your DB with unwanted npc cars could cause major issues afterwards.

How do you know this stuff? The bugs and everything? The mixing up is fixed with newest version

Dude I have been following this thread since you released it, but im not just going to buy it right away as I know scripts like this wont be perfect from the get go. So ive seen the posts and problems people had so far. Just want to make sure its something that will actually be viable to have. Ive been looking for something like this for a long long time and its finally here.

Well yes this kind of script is unseen and i it will have problems, but people who buy it help to test it out and make it better. And updates are free too so you are not losing money when buying first version.

Which one am I supposed to get if im using esx? I see there is a standalone version as well.

Esx version because standalone loses few features

Cool just got it now. Happy days!

Do we have full access to the code upon purchasing?