πŸš— Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

do you or anyone have a fix for this when using esx_inventoryhud. when i use mechanic tools it freezes the inventory open, i have to stop the inventory script in the f8 console to close it

@DeivisMac2 any response?

Any framework requirements? Or standalone?

Checm tebex many options. You can use with esx or standalone or qb

Hi, asked for a support 2 days ago still dont have answer, can i DM ? the script is working fine but just have a little problem

nevermind i solved my problem xD

did someone figured out how transmission work ? i cant change drivingwheels cause the car wont move

also as good as this script is, i always need to open the menu before entering the car to refresh the handling otherwise my part wont have effect, so please answer here atleast

edit : figured out the refreshing problem, deleted all other script that touch handling, BUT i still have problem with drivingwheels and i doubt i ll be able to fix that

@DeivisMac2 can you or someone of your team answer me ? i need some explanation about core_vehicle but support is dead please

edit : finally fixed all the problem myself, i dont recommend anyone to buy it, the problem is not even the script but the people who sell it, 40 euros and there is nobody to answer you if you have any problem
seriously guys, atleast delete the support instead having a fake one

me too

Sooooo trash support for Qb-core this script only is trash, I regret having spent my money on a garbage script with no functionality, and they also deliver it in Russian.

open your inventoryhud config and inside you need to enter the item of the tool so when you use it it close the inventory automatically

Did you buy from tebex? Its delivered in full english.

are you just gonna ignore me ? :joy:

If you put this script in a server with only esx and itself it will work perfectly. I cant figure out what other scripts you have and know if they would be conflicting. There are two types of people those who whine and those who know what are they doing. All you need to do is upload sql configure the config and test for conflicting scripts.

We are using QBCore, and we seem to be having an issue and we don’t know how to fix it, the script doesn’t show any errors. (A friend owns this and I am one of his developers for the server, he’s paid for the script)

Sure and i have my ticket open and you support its sooo trash

QB version updated

UPDATED (ESX/QB)

• Fixed exploit
  • QB version uses oxmysql
1 Like

It’s still not working, just keep getting the same errors.

Then you didnt update trough d c since the error you shown was 100% fixed