🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

Well i want my money back ticket 1170

1170 mate next time you sell shit that needs other shit to work say so cos all you said dependencies are only esx and that’s a fucking lie… so stop the bull shit.

Its shown in the video that the script is available in a bundle with core_crafting. It does not include it and it is not needed for the script to work.

and no refunds so youur taking my money

How to fix can’t install nitro ETC

As soon as I enter any vehicle it automatically basically breaks down and sometimes all the tires immediately pop. :confused:

Contact support :slight_smile:

Core Vehicle works perfectly, and nothing wrong with the script. If you’re having issues with it you’re obviously not configuring it correctly. have some basic knowledge and understanding of what the config is telling you, if you’re still having issues he’ll happily answer tickets. No need to be rude.

2 Likes

I already did and he didnt read any comments in config on what option does what and had to just configure the script.

how to fix it nos have 2
And when I repair parts or replace parts, the car runs very fast. It’s a bug?

VRP or VRPEX soon ???

There is standalone version

Bought this, still haven’t received my files and it’s been 4 days. Please contact me.

cant really find the turbo and nos

If gmail it often gets sent to spam email contact the support email for a redownload :slight_smile:

1 Like

any fix for not finding the turbo and nos?

Checked spam and i don’t have it, tried to contact support on discord but no response. I’ll contact the email

Use mechanictools in mechanicworkshop area

The approval is managed by staff not me.

So please share the flaw to me and others. Since im unaware of any major flaws :slight_smile: