🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

Can you reduce the price? i want to buy

There is a standalone version.

como posso contacta lo gostaria de ter intresse em versao vrpex

https://core.tebex.io/package/4469042 Enjoy

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-06-11 012919
How to set value shiftingtime.

You set change that value to bigger

hey dude so we have just got this script but once i go to replace anything there is nothing coming up once i have the hood up. can you help please.

Ok so it looks like it is some custom cars that dont work. i will look into that

It works for every car. Conatct support in dc.

i will do but i can confirm it does not work on the BMW i was using, now sure if it is down to the person that made the car or not, but i have removed this now for a car that does work

Not possible since it does not even use vehicle hash it only takes the plate. You mean the menu does not appear?

no. the menu comes up. but once i go to replace anything under the hood. even with the hood up it does not show me the text to install.

so not every single car works with this BUT as i said it could of been how the cars was made and not your fault

It would be cool if you could config non player cars with a random min/max value for km’s already on the car when you steal it.

Well pretty cool but only would work if you use another pattern for license plates for an owned car.

as in two different licence plate generators - one for owned and one for NPC cars?

I bought your plug-in. My file is damaged for some reasons. Can I have a new copy? I have a purchase record

My document is damaged. I have a purchase record. Can I have a new one, sir

Yes because i dont know how else to verify if thats players car or peds unless theres some native

Contact support will reach you as soon as possible

Would there be any issue with this though, if this was to happen? Just work to make it happen, no conflicts?