Core Roleplay

Always fun to drift wtih friends!

Or be the king of your own empire!

Some people also like to attempt to win money but lose.

And some even go bankrupt from it

Whatever you there is always a place for you on Core!

Join Today!

3 Likes

We have all types of player owned businesses, and adventures to be had. And if you can think of an business idea you can put it into fruition.

5 Likes

Criminals have a lot of opportunities to make some decent money, so long as they are careful and don’t get over their heads.
One way to make money is by finding a bank truck

Sometimes it can seem easy and you get away with the cash

Sometimes you can make it too obvious and then the Troopers get involved

Then you need to make the tough decision to get out or risk it all, and your choice can be your downfall

5 Likes

Some new foraging locations recently popped up around the county, perfect for those people needing some extra snacks(?)! :plate_with_cutlery:

There’s the wild cannabis, the best source for all your medicinal or recreational needs :smoking:

You can also find a variety of mushrooms in the mountains, some for cooking, some for a fun time, and some that you probably don’t want to eat :mushroom:

6 Likes

Looking for a new home for your gang? We now have a territory system! Take over your zones and claim protection money!

Not only do we have a new territory system, but also revamped drug selling activities! Join today to learn more and become a drug lord!

Drugs and gangs not for you? There are plenty of player owned businesses to earn money!

Maybe one day you’ll earn enough to own one of these sick imports! See you soon!

6 Likes

Yesterday we got some really cool winter vehicles to have fun with during the snowy season!

Not only that but we also got snowboard and much more!
Join today to check it out and have fun in the snow :snowflake: :gift:

Keep your eyes open for something or maybe someone might be on Santa’s naughty list! :eyes:

4 Likes

Winter has arrived so get your jackets on!

Even though it’s snowing, staying sharp and working on businesses never stops

But whatever the weather SASP are around and always watching

7 Likes

Something is going down at Grapeseed.

SASP is on the case and it seems like it could lead to something interesting.

Although, maybe not everything is as it seems. Danger could be anywhere.

6 Likes

The snow is bringing some interesting events. Both returning ideas and new ones, the slippery roads are causing people to learn to adapt fast. :cloud_with_snow:

Even if using the snow in this way isn’t your style, you can always find what you enjoy most about it :camera_flash:

8 Likes

One Man. Running a scene all by himself.

That scene is called Street Racing.

Here in the snowy city of Los Santos

5 Likes

If you wanna run a gang, setting up can take time

You’ll need to find the right crew

And make your way to the top

6 Likes

Core RP… Where do I start?! I’ve been a part of this very diverse and welcoming community for about a year and a half now. I was very inexperienced with RP game play and I couldn’t have found somewhere more perfect to learn about RP and meet a great community than Core. I have different characters that are from all different backgrounds and this is mainly because there is so much to offer in terms of storylines to follow, jobs to do and different friendship groups. I can have just as much fun and get involved with great story lines on either my crim, my cop or even my delusional old man character. At the moment there are lots of great updates, events and changes coming to Core. One of these updates that I am most excited for is for Core RP to become a whitelisted server. This will hopefully attract some more serious RP players to the community and we can enjoy more walks of life coming to the city. Along with this increase in popularity, I’d love to see more businesses opening up and maybe even some more crim competition!
Stay safe over the holidays everyone. I look forward to seeing you in the City soon

6 Likes

Christmas is almost around the corner! :christmas_tree:

Some of our members loves to dress up for christmas & also spend time with friends & family.

Everything looks very jolly and cherfuly but some people like to end up on Santa’s naughty list

From everyone on Core we wish you a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :gift:

7 Likes

This year on Core Roleplay is coming to a close. I would just like to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I wish for it to be filled with new adventures and happy memories.

With that being said, a new year means a new chapter for us all. We are so excited for the fourth iteration of the server, CORE4! There is a lot of new content on the way, and even more in the future. I hope you’re ready.

5 Likes

CORE4 is finally here!
Lots of new and exciting things are coming our way and I hope you’re all ready for it.

Everyone is going out to get a fresh new look.

Some are finding the time to go to the driving school.

Even the members of the new departments are having fun with their new phones.

5 Likes

Whether you’re on the good side of the law or the bad side…

it’s always a good idea to discuss the ongoings within an organization

5 Likes

With the recent change of framework, i thought why not share some more of the pictures i took both just before and after!

The two sides of a coin :coin:

A dangerous plan put into action :firecracker:

Spending some time relaxing between calls :ambulance:

The Chief Justice checking if i payed my licence fees :fearful:

5 Likes

With a new server framework comes a new department! Check out the brand new BCSO during their very first meeting!

If you’re a fashion guru, you will LOVE the upcoming release of more clothing options!

Not a fan of fashion? Maybe you’ll enjoy one of our BRAND new jobs available to anyone! Logging seems to be a popular choice!

4 Likes

As we all know, criminals don’t always get along with people. Occasionally that can cause gang wars.
It can keep the cops pretty busy when dealing with the fallout.

EMS also has their hands full

When the war gets too bad, the leaders will meet to discuss terms

Now they all just have to be careful not to get arrested

5 Likes

With the new framework installed brings a new way to decorate your houses inside and out.

Tired of decorating? Take a break and try out the games on your phone in your safari browser.

4 Likes