Core Roleplay

I’ve only been a part of core for about 2 weeks now. After being forced out of a city because a certain admin didn’t like me, I thought I’d never try rp again. I found core in a whim, and messaged one of their admins, Ice. I voiced my concerns to him about my friends been completely new to rp, my past experience and the fact I’m transgender, which usually gets me bullied or stuff like that. He promised me that he’d do everything in his power to make sure that we were treated fairly and as part of the family persay. Since joining core, I’ve met so many amazing people, and I look forward to getting on every night to spend time with them. I completely recommend people to join us and see for themselves what a great community it is. As with every non whitelist server, there may be a troll or two, but they are dealt with quickly and efficiently. No matter if you are a new rper or an old one, come check out what we have to offer

2 Likes

This is absolutely the best server on fivem! You should all come and check it out! I promise you’ll love it

2 Likes

I love this server so much I call it my home server for RP. It’s always getting worked on meaning fixing issues but also adding new content and new available items to mess around with… Definitely would recommend giving this server a chance the core-roleplay community is caring and respectful… +1 From Me Coach

3 Likes

Core Roleplay has grown so much since the time I joined, which was about 3 months ago…There are so many types of rp in this server and the staff are always around to give help or guidance for newer/older members! Between the events and everyday comedic rp being done around you it is pretty hard to have a boring day. This server is worth giving a chance, it is my home and I cannot imagine leaving to any other city. :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been apart of Core Roleplay for a long time now and I can’t see myself RPing anywhere else. Between the welcoming community and the fair and efficient staff, the community we’re building at CRP has to be one of the best by far. Be it new or experienced RPers, LGBT+, anyone of any age and everyone else, this community is nothing but welcoming.

My best friend and I roleplay as brother and sister and we’re one of the many community members with a player-owned business. We own and operate the Vanilla Unicorn and Galaxy Nightclub and we love every second of it. The staff and dev team have been so accommodating and have no problem rewarding community members who showcase great RP with things that can enhance the RP and immersion.

CRP provides a ton of great fun story lines from civ life, street gangs, organized crime, emergency services, business owners… you think of it and it’s possible to do. If you’re looking for a place to call home I would HIGHLY recommend you give Core Roleplay a chance and you’ll fall in love just like the rest of us. <3

3 Likes

Ive been here for about 2 1/2 months now. And honestly its the nicest community ive ever been apart of. The staff team feels like a group of mates, the LSPD feels like family and the server feels like home. The development team have the most incredible work ethics ive ever seen on any server anywhere, its electric. The server admins (Key, Ice and Eaoss) and the owner (TheDanzar) are some incredible people. They’re fair, nice and enjoyable to be around (unlike most people these days). Everyone here treats everyone else with the upmost respect and together, we strive toward a healthier, more advanced community.

3 Likes

I have been here for almost 2 months now and I love this community :heart: Everyone here love to help if u got any problems and u will always find way to RP here. U can be new to FiveM/RP and u will still fit in here.

Hurry up to join this community before the Whitelist Kicks in :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Update: I’m excited that we have grown so much. I’m also excited that the server has started to soft whitelist. To me it indicates the increased maturation of the server and community. The off hours are not so off anymore and you will see our community filling up the mornings and daylight hour slots. The devs and admins must have done a great job optimizing the server in the past two weeks because my FPS is up and the stability of the server is good.

2 Likes

Little update from me, still loving this server 100% we just had an rp birthday party for someone that was alot of fun last night, and tonight we’re having a grand opening party for one of our businesses, can’t wait to see what random things happen during it! i figured out a fix for windows 10 users that experience a high memory leak on the server, so if anyone needs it feel free to ask me =) (you can even ask in rp by wording it properly :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

This is definitely one of the big fivem communities out there right now. The Roleplay is insanely realistic, the people are the most genuine you’ll ever meet, and the cops don’t care if they win or loose, they just care that rp is good and both people are enjoying the rp. So if you are ready to join a amazing community come down to Core RP. We cant wait to meet you.

4 Likes

Come on down to the most amazing server right now on fivem! You will love it here!

4 Likes

If ur looking for a Community to join then this the place for u! We just launched our Soft Whitelist. U have to be a part of the Discord to be able to join.

There will be a upcoming Hard Whitelist that will need u to apply and go through a Interview. If u join the Discord now u will have a safe spot for the Hard Whitelist :heart:

Been in this city for a while now and I love it :heart:

3 Likes

Best City hands down great people great RP and an absolute amazing staff team 10/10 HIGHLY recommend.

4 Likes

If you Aren’t in Core Roleplay are you even cool ? Come on down and enjoy the amazing times.

4 Likes

Hi, we’re pretty great. If it’s realistic roleplay you’re looking for, you’ve found it!

4 Likes

Honestly, this server is incredible. The technology is amazing. The RP is amazing. The community is amazing. 100% the best FiveM server your gonna find.

4 Likes

One of the best servers ive played on by far for a long long time, great staff, amazing rp. :3

3 Likes

Being in the server for almost 6 months, I have never once wanted to leave. Great community members who are fun to talk to. Many interesting roleplay situations I can never get bored of. Come join for some amazing, fun, and realistic roleplay! :smile:

1 Like

I was looking for a RP server to play with my homies for their first time. I was looking for something that wasn’t as serious as the server I was playing since I was an already established role player in my city. By my surprise this server surpassed my expectations. More serious than I’ve ever played. The moment I logged in and created my character an admin approached me and politely asked me to change my characters name. I was a little frustrated because I used that name in every server I’ve played before. I decided to leave with my homies and find another server (remember I was looking for somewhere that wasn’t as serious to teach my homies how to RP). I thought about how I actually liked that admins were paying attention and being on top of new characters to potentially stop toxi© players. I decided to give it a shot. Fast forward to now, I packed all my bags from the old city and moved here for good. My homies have been hooked on the drug this server provides. It’s been amazing time here and I would suggest this server to many more. Try it out! You won’t regret!

2 Likes

The party never stops on Core

2 Likes